Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 01 2014, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
When I am hired and can use the employers tools I don't have to choose. I am automatically given the largest tool available to start with. For example the only combine I have is the green combine so if I am hired and the employer allows use of tools and has the pink combine I am automatically given the pink one to use.
Hi ccheney!

You are right about as soon as you arrive at a farm you have the biggest tool from that farmer in your hands, but if you were hired for multiples jobs, you need to open the tool box to check the other tools.

Some farmers have the biggest combine harvest/plow, but the other tools perhaps are not so big and it could be difficult to harvest trees, or chop or fish.
Old Sep 04 2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ccheney!

You are right about as soon as you arrive at a farm you have the biggest tool from that farmer in your hands, but if you were hired for multiples jobs, you need to open the tool box to check the other tools.

Some farmers have the biggest combine harvest/plow, but the other tools perhaps are not so big and it could be difficult to harvest trees, or chop or fish.
Actually, if you are hired for multiple jobs, all you have to do is click the bonus chest when you are done h/p .... it will automatically give you a pop up that states there are more items, and give you the tool you need.... it saves time! Instead of opening the tool box all the time, just click the bonus chest ! It will hand you whatever tool you need next.
Old Sep 22 2014, 10:17 AM

I have a couple of suggestions,,,, when you hire someone if you want to hire for all jobs,, please put a space for doing that,,,, by the time I check all the spaces the person is gone,,,, sure would make it easier to hire.... tnks
also could you show time left to fish on the waters on farms
Old Sep 22 2014, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydfarm39 View Post
I have a couple of suggestions,,,, when you hire someone if you want to hire for all jobs,, please put a space for doing that,,,, by the time I check all the spaces the person is gone,,,, sure would make it easier to hire.... tnks
also could you show time left to fish on the waters on farms
Hi cydfarm,
You need to put your suggestions in the Suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion. Since you have 2 suggestions that are unrelated you need to post them individually in the correct thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2014, 11:48 AM

ok
will do thanks
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:35 PM

So I just wasted 50 fc on that crappy multiplanter thing!! WHY don't you say it only plants from the store??? I NEVER would have wasted the money on something SO useless!!! What about all the trees already planted--Why can't we put them into storage and re-plant them from there, or what about the stupid trees you can't get except thru gifts---you have to plant them by hand too, it appears. So again, why don't you inform us of the extremely limited and essentially useless things that can be done with this tool??? I need a multi-planter that I can actually USE on all mytrees, gift or already planted!!!!
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette55 View Post
So I just wasted 50 fc on that crappy multiplanter thing!! WHY don't you say it only plants from the store??? I NEVER would have wasted the money on something SO useless!!! What about all the trees already planted--Why can't we put them into storage and re-plant them from there, or what about the stupid trees you can't get except thru gifts---you have to plant them by hand too, it appears. So again, why don't you inform us of the extremely limited and essentially useless things that can be done with this tool??? I need a multi-planter that I can actually USE on all mytrees, gift or already planted!!!!
Hello Annette,

The multi planter will work with your trees in your storage. Just open up your storage and click on "Multi". It doesn't work with trees in the gift box, but it has been suggested.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 26 2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Annette,

The multi planter will work with your trees in your storage. Just open up your storage and click on "Multi". It doesn't work with trees in the gift box, but it has been suggested.
I thought I'd looked at the tool usage over on the tool itself--I didn't realize I needed to go into the storage and there would be an option there. Sorry! It would be extremely helpful to be able to use it on the gift box too--hopefully that's in process.
Old Jun 15 2015, 10:07 AM

Default purchasing tools

Can someone explain to me why I have to buy a separate plow and harvester each time I want to level up to a new combine? It doesn't make sense to buy something you are not going to use. I'd rather use the money for those to buy facilities that cost money instead of coins.

Sad and confused
Old Jun 15 2015, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by windella View Post
Can someone explain to me why I have to buy a separate plow and harvester each time I want to level up to a new combine? It doesn't make sense to buy something you are not going to use. I'd rather use the money for those to buy facilities that cost money instead of coins.

Sad and confused
Hi Windella,
The only reason is because that is the way the rules are set up by the developers. I don't know about you but when I plow or replow farms the first time I have to use several different size plows to get the whole farm plowed, so I find having all the different size plows available a necessity.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.