Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 26 2019, 09:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Did FarmTown eliminate its arrangement with Trial Pay to receive Farm Cash as an incentive for buying items online? I'm annoyed because I should have earned about 5-6 more FC, but I couldn't send a Help request toward the end b/c the link got removed. Very frustrating, especially since FC are NEVER put on sale like Zoo World and Island Experiment do with their premium items.
Hi rjfxvii,
I am sorry, but it was the other way around. Trialpay were the ones who stopped supporting the offers and removed their link for the help. Because of that the tab for Earn Cash was removed at the end of the contract.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2019, 10:02 PM

Default Not surprised

Taz,
Didn't think it was a FT decision, but still annoying nonetheless. Sunk cost, I guess, that I'll never see those FC.
RJF
Old Jun 26 2019, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjfxvii View Post
Taz,
Didn't think it was a FT decision, but still annoying nonetheless. Sunk cost, I guess, that I'll never see those FC.
RJF
Hi RJF,
You can contact Support and see if there is anything they can do. There isn't anything we can do through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2019, 07:35 PM

This is Judy Spears, I had my facebook account hacked and lost access to my farmtown farms. This was several months ago. I have recently started a new farm and both of my sisters work together. Jimmie Bird Hodges and Patricia Bird Raymond. Today, we were working and Jimmie happened upon my old farm. It is still there. Is there any way possible how I could go about getting access back to it. I had 30 farms and several facilities. My #1 farm is named Golden Arches Plantation. All farms are still there, and if possible I would love to be able to have them back. Thank you greatly for any help or guidance you give me about how to work this out with slashkey. Thank you very much.
Old Aug 17 2019, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladywildcard View Post
This is Judy Spears, I had my facebook account hacked and lost access to my farmtown farms. This was several months ago. I have recently started a new farm and both of my sisters work together. Jimmie Bird Hodges and Patricia Bird Raymond. Today, we were working and Jimmie happened upon my old farm. It is still there. Is there any way possible how I could go about getting access back to it. I had 30 farms and several facilities. My #1 farm is named Golden Arches Plantation. All farms are still there, and if possible I would love to be able to have them back. Thank you greatly for any help or guidance you give me about how to work this out with slashkey. Thank you very much.
Hi Judy,
I am sorry but the only way you can get those farms back is to get that Facebook account back. For that you will need to talk to Facebook. Your farm id is tied to your Facebook account ID and we can't transfer the account id to a different Facebook account.
Old Sep 16 2019, 08:30 PM

During the past several days I have been fortunate to have gone up many levels and was able to buy some factories and client services. I tried loading them, but the "Start all" button doesn't work unless I buy some tools to use it. I went to the tools section and found there were so many types of "Start all" buttons, each is in need of farm cash to buy. Needless to say, this is very discouraging for the newbies like me. I had to load my factories and client services item by item, each is required of more than one click to load them up, and yet I could not load each item up with just one click. If I want to do that up in just one click, there seems to be another tool that I need to buy. This is very discouraging for new farmers! Why not just make a change to Farm Town and allow some tools that farmers to buy them with farm cash. This is my beef today. I am not happy that everything we touch and want to do needs farm cash to do it.
Old Sep 16 2019, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McGregor View Post
During the past several days I have been fortunate to have gone up many levels and was able to buy some factories and client services. I tried loading them, but the "Start all" button doesn't work unless I buy some tools to use it. I went to the tools section and found there were so many types of "Start all" buttons, each is in need of farm cash to buy. Needless to say, this is very discouraging for the newbies like me. I had to load my factories and client services item by item, each is required of more than one click to load them up, and yet I could not load each item up with just one click. If I want to do that up in just one click, there seems to be another tool that I need to buy. This is very discouraging for new farmers! Why not just make a change to Farm Town and allow some tools that farmers to buy them with farm cash. This is my beef today. I am not happy that everything we touch and want to do needs farm cash to do it.
Hi Mike,
I moved your post to the General Feedback subject thread about farm cash as you are not posting about a problem or have a question ythat we can answer for you.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Oct 25 2019, 05:25 PM

I'm just wondering why farm cash is easy to earn but super expensive to buy for premium items.

9.99 can get 55 farmcash that's enough for 1 premium item maybe 2. $40 can buy you 5 items like getting a discount for the fifth item. so most premium items are worth anywhere from $5 to 9.99 for 1 premium item. or earn it by doing quests for 6 weeks. Why Is it so expensive to buy premium items?

is farmtown making money for their hardware or making bank. still seems a lot to pay for farm cash.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 25 2019 at 05:38 PM.
Old Oct 25 2019, 05:39 PM

I love the game but it bugs me have players pay so much when its so easy earn farm cash. I like the game to do well but if they are charging too much seems players should be getting rewarded more for stuff.
Old Oct 25 2019, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
I'm just wondering why farm cash is easy to earn but super expensive to buy for premium items.

9.99 can get 55 farmcash that's enough for 1 premium item maybe 2. $40 can buy you 5 items like getting a discount for the fifth item. so most premium items are worth anywhere from $5 to 9.99 for 1 premium item. or earn it by doing quests for 6 weeks. Why Is it so expensive to buy premium items?

is farmtown making money for their hardware or making bank. still seems a lot to pay for farm cash.
Hi Larwin,
I moved your posts to the General Feedback subject thread about farm cash since you are not asking a question or having a problem that we can help with.