Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 07:29 PM

Thank you for the new release! Looking forward to next weeks things coming.

My seacoasts have all up and left! It's actually kind of funny!
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Signs: 20 Signs are now available as part of the "Others" category in the Store, including farming signs like "Crops" or "Trees" and traffic signs.

2. 30 x 30 Farm Expansions for farms 6 - 10: Here are the prices -> 4,000,000,000 Coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.

4. 6x6 tools: Harvester, Seeder, Plower, Harvest-Plow Combine and Harvest-Plant Combine are now available in 6x6 mode, this will allow you to perform farming operations over 36 fields at a time.

5. Latest flowers highlight fix: You can now mouse over the latest released flowers and highlight them as easy as the other flowers, this will make harvesting easier.

6. Pizza Rush Minigame: This was pending from last release. It's a memory enhancing minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.

The Goal of this minigame is to make pizzas for your customers with the right ingredients.

We will start offering coins or ingredient prizes in the next couple of releases.

7. Trains: We will launch the Freight Trains next week, in the meantime there is a new Modern Passenger Locomotive and Wagon in the Motion Cagetogy in the Store.

8. Cashew Tree and Lemongrass Crop (Coming Next Week): To be used in the Thai Restaurant.

9. Plant Milk Factory (coins), Thai Restaurant (coins), Board Games Factory (FC), Nursing Home (FC) (Coming Next Week).

Enjoy!

--Raul
Thanks for all this fantastic info Raul.... My #14 Farm has all my Lakes and Ponds and it's all messed up, please take a look I'm not the only Farm affected, it's crazy the directions each lake and pond are now, LOL! Help...
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3634&farm_ix=1
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
Thank you for the new release! Looking forward to next weeks things coming.

My seacoasts have all up and left! It's actually kind of funny!
its friggin hilarious, spent mad coin and $, its still hilarious, i LOVE this game, hey wait....some of mine are transparant looking...LOL!!!!!!!
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:32 PM

Not to be whiny - but when is the next installment of levels coming out? It's normally every other release and the past two (including today) haven't had them. It would help a lot with buying stuff.
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:34 PM
Account Not Linked

What is happening to my lakes and sea coasts?? they are not even on the farm they are out in the space outside the farm. What happened and how will you fix it?

Old Jun 01 2012, 07:36 PM

My seacoasts and some of my lakes were "off" the farm..... but by clicking and rotating was able to put them back where they were before.
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks.....another great update!!! You guys are awesome!!!
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

My river pieces stayed put, but all the seacoasts and big lakes moved. Many changed orientation. More than half of the seacoats are sticking out so they are mostly off the property; just the tip is on the farm, and the remainder is hanging out in the green space surrounding the farm property. Like the one in Kuettel's picture above, except I have 5 sticking out.

Last edited by clogger; Jun 01 2012 at 07:50 PM.
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:42 PM

Oh my......my pretty field 2 with lakes and sea coasts looks awful.....I hope it's fixed by morning...how can I fish bare spots?????
Old Jun 01 2012, 07:42 PM

I for one am NOT buying into the money grab, What I have works very well, You should at the very least be able to part exchange items you already have. Thats what happens in the real world. When you buy a new car, you dont have to hang onto all the old ones!!! Also the release should be tested properly, Seacoasts all gone wrong. etc., etc., etc.,
Closed Thread