Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2010, 06:21 PM

Hello, my Produce Faster is not working when I click on it. I am not able to put my request for farmers to come help at my farm on facebook. Can anyone help me? I added all my pineapples at once is that to much?
Old Apr 09 2010, 06:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I know it says you must install the app but you don't have to many of us have tried this just click on the link leave it on the allow page and a few minutes latter you get your fc. Even if you install the app of the day it will not download anything to your computer so there is no chance of virus or spyware being put on your computer, it is no different then what you did when you added farm town to your fb account. I have done the insurance and surveys and they have all worked for me as long as I did what was requested of me. There have been a few times that I had to send in information to super rewards, like the conformations email because the offer never reported that I completed it but once they got that information I was given the farm cash.
Mea maxima culpa. You are absolutely correct. Sorry for the hard time

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 09 2010, 06:44 PM

Level:
XP:

Okay, Folks, I may be a "newbie: to the forum here but, I'm NOT a newbie to Farm Town!
The first thing I want to say is CUDOS to the developers of this fine game! The recent improvements they made to the game are DEAD ON!!
Now, I have just read a bunch of posts in here and decided to check one of my 3 farm accounts as far as the "3rd" farms requirements go.
#1. You MUST have farm 2 upgraded fully AND be at a certain level of play before farms 3 comes available for coins, WITH, of course the 30 neighbor requirement being met. #2. Once the 3rd farm is acquired, by EITHER means, as in the way mentioned above or, by "buying it" with FC, THEN the player may EITHER "buy" the future upgrades( With FC), OR, wait to level up and use coins to obtain them. Now, I just opened the Realtor's sales office in my 3 farm account and THAT is what I read in the pop-up window! ANYBODY that can READ should be able to figure it out!
As far as the Facilities go, I think they are the BEST thing the devs. could have come up with! It increased the "interest" level a thousand fold, in my opinion anyway.
True, I WAS getting a bit bored with the game until, one day, I opened one of my 5 accounts and, BAM! There it was, big as day! The NEW improvements notice!
I couldn't WAIT to start researching all the new "stuff"! Hahaha! Keep up the fantastic work folks! It's IS appreciated! Incidently, I have 5 farms, 2 of which have the 3rd farm and I haven't spent a single cent of FC to get either one of them! As soon as I get the other 3 leveled up, I'll be getting THOSE the 3rd farm too! HAPPY FARMING!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 09 2010, 08:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Mea maxima culpa. You are absolutely correct. Sorry for the hard time

It's okay we are cool.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 10 2010, 07:26 AM

Any idea how or when I get avocado trees to release?
Old Apr 10 2010, 02:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai7 View Post
Any idea how or when I get avocado trees to release?
They unlock at level 42.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 11 2010, 01:22 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Excellent Game

FT truly is excellent and hats off to the developers.
Any difficulties I have experienced in leveling up and thus the pace of progress in the game, have simply been a result of not many of my FB friends being active in FT and thus having a hard time qualifying for some things, such as now, hiring other players to plow at my farm. But that is not a fault of the game.
Getting 30 FT friends when I meet the other requirements to purchase Farm 3 probably isn't going to happen (that is close to my total number of FB friends since I mostly invite people I actually know), but I appreciate that the developers provide another option, Farm Cash.
So any suggestions about features that I've posted are that, suggestions, not criticisms. Well, except perhaps that blue-blue-blue water.
Old Apr 11 2010, 02:18 AM

Level:
XP:

I really like the new facilities and enjoy working on those that belong to my neighbors. It adds a whole new dimension to the game as far as enjoyment and strategy. But I wish we did not need to issue a Facebook invitation for our neighbors to work on our facilities, that instead they could just work on them when they are on our farm just like they can water the flowers without an invitation. It gets tedious to keep posting the invitations, and it gets really tedious going back and forth between Facebook and Farmtown to work on multiple neighbors' facilities. I hope you will consider changing this.
I also wish that there were some provision for selling just some part of an item that one has in storage. For example, I might want to sell half of my sugar or flour, but not all of it.
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 11 2010, 05:34 PM

Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

l love this! So glad l learned of it, l've been making FC everyday! Tomorrow l'm going to try the strategy suggested here,

I know it says you must install the app but you don't have to many of us have tried this just click on the link leave it on the allow page and a few minutes latter you get your fc. Even if you install the app of the day it will not download anything to your computer so there is no chance of virus or spyware being put on your computer, it is no different then what you did when you added farm town to your fb account. I have done the insurance and surveys and they have all worked for me as long as I did what was requested of me. There have been a few times that I had to send in information to super rewards, like the conformations email because the offer never reported that I completed it but once they got that information I was given the farm cash.
Old Apr 11 2010, 06:29 PM

Level:
XP:

Problem is, if one is a Mac user, most or all the aps of the day are for Windows only -- and only certain Windows Operating Syetems for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
Also, remember you can earn some Farm cash for free daily by installing the application of the day on the 'Earn coins' tab on the top right.

l love this! So glad l learned of it, l've been making FC everyday! Tomorrow l'm going to try the strategy suggested here,

Closed Thread