Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2009, 10:13 AM

CHRISTMAS!!! Thanks for the items!!! Though I really wish that a showman was available to buy with normal coins or able to send as a gift! I really want one to go with my show!
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

can somebody help me ? my storage facility isnt working have got farms on facebook that it works fine with but the myspace farms storage is not working is it a glitch that anyone else is having issues with?love all the new stuff but need to store other stuff to make space

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyW View Post
Love all the Christmas stuff. BUT, I noticed when I zoomed in on the nativity scene THERE WAS NO BABY JESUS!!!! Could just be my eyes but I couldn't find Him in there. ;o(

Re: Jesus in the Nativity Scene. In many traditions Jesus is not placed in the scene until Christmas Eve. If you look in the Christmas section of the shop there is a scene with Jesus and one without.

When the Christmas items were first available there was only the Nativity Scene without the Baby Jesus. I've since gone back and purchased the one with. Thank you Devs.
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:34 AM

My husband and I went to our city tree lighting ceremony last night, and when we came home we were delighted that you had released the Christmas decorations !!!! They are wonderful !!!! We were up until the wee hours decorating our farms --- so much fun !!! Thank you for a great selection of decorations and your attention to detail. I love the nativity scene (with the baby Jesus) and the snowy trees, but they're all great and I can't choose a favorite. Thank you again !!!!!!!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1109145615
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:46 AM

well yay i finally dont have to wait all day to get my points for plowing but now i cant harvest or plow because after a couple clicks i get disconnected it sux fix it please I work all week then when I get time to play I cant
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:47 AM

when will the storage issue be fixed on Myspace Version of Farm town? this is beyond annoying its been well over 24hrs Its going on like 6 days and i still get a error trying to put STORE ABLE items in the storage I'm sick of seeing try again later
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:49 AM

I love the Chritmas stuff, but I can't believe FT would include a Nativity without the baby Jesus. No Jesus in the manger, no Christmas.
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shdytxmn View Post
I love the Chritmas stuff, but I can't believe FT would include a Nativity without the baby Jesus. No Jesus in the manger, no Christmas.
There is a Nativity with Baby Jesus..
Old Dec 05 2009, 10:59 AM
Account Not Linked

What about the storage issues? I still can't transfer items from one farm to another because I can't place items in storage. Get message...."Can't place in storage at this time. Try again later". This is day 5.
myspace.com/karensga381188038
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:20 AM

Default winter season items

Thank you for all the winter items snow, ice, Christmas and chanukkah.
Well done the are perfect
Closed Thread