Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1duckie View Post
30 neighbor rule is unfair.
expecting to pay for farmcash is unfair.
Been playing for long time and have acquired two farms. No more. So long folks. There is life after farmtown.
Life isn't fair, and the devs don't work for free. Try earning some FC to get stuff you want. I took the Netflix offer and got over 80 FC. Although I haven't paid a dime to the game, I have done things that will help them get paid. These offers are reciprocal agreements that help them get paid to bring us a game we love. Use them.
Old Apr 08 2010, 12:43 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntmomof4 View Post
can i move my facilities from one farm to another by putting them in storage?

But you cannot move animals from 1 farm to other
Old Apr 08 2010, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

If i add an animal on one farm can i 'harvest' it in my other farm? like can a wool shed in farm one pick up animals in farm 2?

do i needed a separate seeded in each farm?
Old Apr 08 2010, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortal View Post
If i add an animal on one farm can i 'harvest' it in my other farm? like can a wool shed in farm one pick up animals in farm 2?

do i needed a separate seeded in each farm?
You would have to have separate ones. The animal has to be on the SAME farm as the facility.
Old Apr 08 2010, 05:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLewis View Post
Has anyone noticed that the people who whine the most seem to have the fewest neighbors? I think there might be a connection. I for one, would like to thank the developers. Whenever you come up with something new, I look to see if it includes a challenge on my part. If it does, I work for it. Thanks again.
I agree. If there are no challenges, what's the point of playing? I was disappointed that I could completely upgrade my third farm with no leveling involved. I already have more than 30 active neighbors. I thought it was too easy.
Thanks Devs for giving us more things to do. I'm having a great time with my favorite game.
Old Apr 08 2010, 05:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

you can store your seeder and use it on all three farms, just take it out of storage.... but it is a pain to do that..... Like one day I forgot that I had mine in storage and thought it had disappeared or just wasn't loading, kept reloading LOL..... yesterday I had two seeders on one farm and none at all on the others LOL..... Time to buy that 3rd seeder i know.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 08 2010, 07:10 PM

Exclamation Coffee House?

It would be neat to have a coffee house of some kind!
Old Apr 08 2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
Exactly!

That's the fun part of the facilities, well besideds earning lots of coins, figuring out how to budget everything and get what you need to make it all work.
I agree. It seems that some people need to have their hand held and walked through every step; what is up with that? Mess around with the game a bit, push a few buttons and experiment a some, you may figure things out on your own ... Trying to make it work without help is half the fun

To the person that asked (different post) ...

Keep your eggs to bake items.

Sell your goat cheese for now

Once you have sent all of the raw materials you need for a project to the proper facility, sell what is left in your storage if you want.

Sell your goose eggs

Sell your wool

And just for the record, if you help out other people in their chocolate factories and hang on to the chocolate liquor you earn, you may not get to bake a lot of chocolate items on a daily basis, but you will eventually get to bake cakes and cookies without spending 'real money' on the chocolate factory.

I didn't need to add new friends to get my third farm, but I made a few anyway and it is working out quite nicely. Thanks Farmtown for giving me the incentive to do so by offering the new facilities
Old Apr 08 2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARLENEW View Post
I love the new facilities, however, I cannot harvest enough milk twice a day to use the crops I plant, and I try not to overplant, and still run out of milk and have to wait and wait..I have to make butter and cheese from the milk, also, then try to use my crops in the dairy facility to make yogurt, etc, and never have enough milk....can we either start harvesting cows more often, or get more milk when harvesting every 8 hours,,,,this is a real problem,,,I had to sell my strawberries and not use them because I didn't have enough milk...pls change this if at all possible, or I will have to sell my dairy facility....thanks for your quick response....
Okay, try this ... Do some work at other people's dairy farms; you can actually earn a lot of cheese that way, then you will have more milk left to make yogurt. I rarely (if ever) have to make regular cheese, yet I make a lot of pizzas and cheesecakes. Almost any problem can be resolved if you put a little thought and effort in to it.
Old Apr 09 2010, 03:02 AM

I hear you can get friends to process excess wheat into flower for me from my wheat stocks is this true and how do you do it?

Thank Hay-Seed
Closed Thread