Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Nov 30 2015, 04:43 PM

Default link to farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...645&farm_ix=23

also I finally got the photo in, but I see you fixed the first one, so can you delete one? thanks
Old Nov 30 2015, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deena69 View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...645&farm_ix=23

also I finally got the photo in, but I see you fixed the first one, so can you delete one? thanks

No problem deena, I have already deleted it and added your farm link to your original post.
Old Dec 01 2015, 02:44 PM

i was wondering if a Hanukkah themed farm is allowed in the dec contest... or is it strictly Christmas
Old Dec 01 2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
i was wondering if a Hanukkah themed farm is allowed in the dec contest... or is it strictly Christmas
Hi Jdnelso

There is no problem if you want to desing a Hanukkah farm as we have some decorations for it in the Holidays tab.
Old Dec 04 2015, 10:58 AM

Default Can we enter a Super neighbor Design?

I have a Question .... may we enter a design into the contest done with the Super Neighbor Option on a friends farm? I have a neighbor who wants a Christmas Farm and I want to do for her but still need to do a design for this contest too . Thank You marymarcel for all you do for this contest
Old Dec 04 2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caro_gordon View Post
I have a Question .... may we enter a design into the contest done with the Super Neighbor Option on a friends farm? I have a neighbor who wants a Christmas Farm and I want to do for her but still need to do a design for this contest too . Thank You marymarcel for all you do for this contest
Hi caro_gordon

I'm sorry but no, you can't. All entries must be on your own farms, designed and created by you. You cannot design a farm on someone else's farms and then enter it in the contest.
Old Dec 10 2015, 09:44 PM

Hello Mary,
I've never entered a contest before but I wondering if my Christmas farm that has facilities hidden behind Christmas buildings is eligible. I was wondering because the entry rules stated things couldn't be hidden. Thank you so much!
Theresa
Old Dec 10 2015, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaftiggy View Post
Hello Mary,
I've never entered a contest before but I wondering if my Christmas farm that has facilities hidden behind Christmas buildings is eligible. I was wondering because the entry rules stated things couldn't be hidden. Thank you so much!
Theresa
Hi Theresa,
Mary is not available right now, but I will answer you. By hidden we mean that you haven't hidden them in your preferences when you take the picture. You can hide things behind other items on the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2015, 12:17 AM

Hi Mary
Just want to say that I went to my farm that i entered in the contest and someone has water my flowers, they need to be dead, its the flowers in the sky, i did not make changes to the design, its different because they were watered, hopefully they will be dead when the contest closes, just wanted to know if my entry was going to be removed because they were watered?
Old Dec 11 2015, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Ann Kenny View Post
Hi Mary
Just want to say that I went to my farm that i entered in the contest and someone has water my flowers, they need to be dead, its the flowers in the sky, i did not make changes to the design, its different because they were watered, hopefully they will be dead when the contest closes, just wanted to know if my entry was going to be removed because they were watered?
Hi Cindy

No, your entry will not be removed

Just try to ask your friends/neighbors to not water your flowers when visiting you.