Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2015, 08:17 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes

Post Release Updates - March 23rd, 11:00PM EST

- Adjusted quantities for the Indian Woman Dress and the Indian Headdress in the Indian Trading Post
Old Mar 24 2015, 08:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I must be missing something as my Trading Post supplies factory still says 2 for the Indian Headdress.....and I bought a second Trading Post yesterday..24th March..that says 2 as well...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2015, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I must be missing something as my Trading Post supplies factory still says 2 for the Indian Headdress.....and I bought a second Trading Post yesterday..24th March..that says 2 as well...
Hi Aussie Rae,
Before the fix it was that the Trading Post required 10 headdresses per batch, but the Trading Post Supplies was only making 2 per batch. And the Trading Post was requiring 2 dresses per batch, but the Trading Post Supplies was making 10 per batch. The fix changed it so both were corrected for 10 dresses per batch and 2 headdresses per batch for both facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2015, 10:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Before the fix it was that the Trading Post required 10 headdresses per batch, but the Trading Post Supplies was only making 2 per batch. And the Trading Post was requiring 2 dresses per batch, but the Trading Post Supplies was making 10 per batch. The fix changed it so both were corrected for 10 dresses per batch and 2 headdresses per batch for both facilities.
thanks Taz,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 24 2015, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
thanks Taz,
You are welcome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2015, 12:16 PM

More new seeds please
Old Mar 26 2015, 09:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
More new seeds please
No thanks - would muck up my recently re-organised quest farms ;D ;D ;D
New train car bringing arabic gum, polyester fiber, hammock and tea kettle would be nice though
Old Mar 26 2015, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
More new seeds please
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
No thanks - would muck up my recently re-organised quest farms ;D ;D ;D
New train car bringing arabic gum, polyester fiber, hammock and tea kettle would be nice though
If you would like to make suggestions please place them in the Suggestion section where the developers are more likely to see them. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits the subject of your suggestions.
Old Mar 27 2015, 01:07 AM

So weird ... I suddenly seem to be short of crude oil. The Facility manager says that I have 16 oil pumps but I actually have one on each farm (25).

Anyone else have this problem?

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Last edited by FarmerWitch; Mar 27 2015 at 01:12 AM.
Old Mar 27 2015, 06:01 AM

Default Unable to post my facilities and referrals

Since the update, this has been an occasional problem. The first clue I get is in my neighbor bar ... instead of seeing my neighbors facebook portraits, I see the empty generic of a head on a light blue background. When this happens, the following things also happen. (1) When I access the The Facility Managers top left button to see my shortages, I get an over sized transparent screen with the products listed and no way to exit from it other than going to another function such as Send Gifts. (2) When I attempt to post my facilities and referrals, I do get the normal text "Do you want to produce faster?" message, but then nothing after that allowing me to post. I have cleared memcache and rebooted my system. It's been intermittent, but this morning I am unable to achieve the desired results. Your help is always appreciated. Have a fantastic weekend!

Serenity Dilsworth

PS: Was the Load Screen issue corrected? I haven't seen it in a couple of days.
Closed Thread