Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2014, 07:37 PM

Okay gang - Can we stop the comments on the names of facilities in this thread since it has been changed... Thanks all
Old Nov 21 2014, 07:50 PM

For those who are interested, the next 10 facilities that have had their dans and belts activated are:
Winter Supplies Factory
Frozen Treats Factory
Hair Accessories Factory
Syrup Factory
Travel Supplies Factory
Optical Supplies Factory
Bike Supplies Factory
Shaved Ice Cart
Linen Supplies Factory
Barber Supplies Factory
Old Nov 21 2014, 08:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks all...I knew when I left town for the weekend there would be a release...LOVE the fireworks
Old Nov 21 2014, 08:33 PM

I was hoping it would have been earlier in the week but thanks so much for the update. Looks great, time to play.
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall" popped up when I tried to look for facs and shops from the gift page. Have not seen that before. I've checked a few friends that I see post everyday and their posts are on their walls, but not in your collector.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:03 PM

Hi everyone,

May i remind everyone, that while we do appreciate all kinds of feedback, attacking, name calling and abusive posts will not be tolerated. Those posts will be deleted immediately.

Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 21 2014, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall" popped up when I tried to look for facs and shops from the gift page. Have not seen that before. I've checked a few friends that I see post everyday and their posts are on their walls, but not in your collector.
Hi Dnana,
That happens when the data doesn't get transferred from Facebook to that listing. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:13 PM

Default Message Symbols

Just opened a message on the farm from a neighbor. What are the two new symbols for? the circle with slash and red flag. There is no description when you hover over them. The red flag could mean High Importance like my e-mail program does, but red flag also means something's wrong. And the circle with a slash could be like choosing to ignore someone in the marketplace. We don't want to click on something that would be something bad. So please explain.
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:15 PM

Default Ooops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Thank you for the addition of new facilities and for thinking about people with differing challenges in life BUT I personally think the names for these facilities really needs to be changed as it could cause offence , perhaps more suitable names could be mobilty aid or personal aid shop or aids to daily living !! Just a thought/suggestion
Orientation and Mobility instead of Disability and Handicapped would be more appropriate for sure!
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:38 PM

i noted some of you are requesting a name change on the new facilities consist of mobility.
I am agreeing about mobility , disabled or special needs facilities but i think we should
start a poll if our farm staffs here agree . Also any one can agree or disagree with the opinions.
Closed Thread