Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2014, 01:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new goodies and ideas! Every release I get excited like a little kid. You guys are awesome! I still get amazed when looking at all the detail in each piece.......... Thanks again
Old Aug 16 2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
we dont need an increase on the saw mill, just plant more trees & cut them every 12 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
You obviously missed my point. I have all trees necessary and sawmills on each farm and they cannot keep up the production required to make the lumber piles for the facilities that need them.

I shut down production of things that use the lumber you are running out of. Then I make sure my sawmills are working all the time. It takes a while but it's one way to build storage and you don't have to load your facs every day. I maybe load twice a week...sometimes only once.
Old Aug 16 2014, 06:00 PM

i having a issue with my quest for the last hour when i try to get quest i keep getting x-25 link error any glues of what is happing
Old Aug 16 2014, 06:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i having a issue with my quest for the last hour when i try to get quest i keep getting x-25 link error any glues of what is happing
Hi Max,
I moved your post to the Quests thread in the Help & Support and answered you there. This is not a release problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2014, 07:06 PM

May I remind everyone that we all play the game in our own way. That is one of the good things about this game. Our farms are truly ours and we can managed them how ever we see fit. In doing so we all have different needs to manage our farms. What works for one may not work for another. If I found out that I was not getting enough of something I had to adjust my facilities until did I did, sometimes I over adjusted but that just means I made way to much of something. That usually ended up being ok cause when a new facility that came along that needed more of the same I had it already in stock and was able to fill the facility right off the bat. I have stocked up on everything and have a strong surplus on everything. When a facility comes out that uses something new it normally doesn't take long to get a surplus of what is needed to fill it. I don't work my facilities every day but when I do they are all filled 100%. Just know when something new comes out that uses a little more of something you have to adjust. That is the same in life. Happy famring
Old Aug 16 2014, 08:17 PM

It has been a while since I spent time working other players facilities/clients. Been trying to work peeps farms from links in the various groups lately, but am finding that many give me a message "this farm is for my friends". Is this a new thing? Used to be we could work anyone's farms when they posted links. Is there a problem or can this be fixed with people's settings or whatever? It is such a waste of time clicking, loading and waiting only to find the farm can't be worked.
Old Aug 16 2014, 08:23 PM

Default Good Job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
May I remind everyone that we all play the game in our own way. That is one of the good things about this game. Our farms are truly ours and we can managed them how ever we see fit. In doing so we all have different needs to manage our farms. What works for one may not work for another. If I found out that I was not getting enough of something I had to adjust my facilities until did I did, sometimes I over adjusted but that just means I made way to much of something. That usually ended up being ok cause when a new facility that came along that needed more of the same I had it already in stock and was able to fill the facility right off the bat. I have stocked up on everything and have a strong surplus on everything. When a facility comes out that uses something new it normally doesn't take long to get a surplus of what is needed to fill it. I don't work my facilities every day but when I do they are all filled 100%. Just know when something new comes out that uses a little more of something you have to adjust. That is the same in life. Happy famring
Well said!!
Old Aug 16 2014, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
It has been a while since I spent time working other players facilities/clients. Been trying to work peeps farms from links in the various groups lately, but am finding that many give me a message "this farm is for my friends". Is this a new thing? Used to be we could work anyone's farms when they posted links. Is there a problem or can this be fixed with people's settings or whatever? It is such a waste of time clicking, loading and waiting only to find the farm can't be worked.
Hi Majik,
You have not been able to work just anyone's facility posts for a long time. You must be at least friends with the person to be able to work them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2014, 08:45 PM

Ahhh, did as you said, so much better now, ty ty ty

Also, when I go to Chrome://plugins I don't see a pepper flash listed to disable, I do have this one Disabled: Adobe Shockwave Player - Version: 12.0.5r146 (Disabled)
Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.0.5.146

and I have this one Enabled: Adobe Flash Player (2 files) - Version: 14.0.0.177
Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbie,
My post you quoted was for non-Chrome help with Flash. Chrome has Flash built in with its install. I don't use Chrome myself, but the best way I know to fix Chrome is to unstall it and reinstall it. That should update the Flash plugin and will also update it in Comodo Dragon as it uses the Chrome base.
If anyone else has better instructions please do post them.
Old Aug 16 2014, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Majik,
You have not been able to work just anyone's facility posts for a long time. You must be at least friends with the person to be able to work them.
That's a real bummer

farmtown friends or facebook friends?
Closed Thread