Old Apr 15 2014, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
How do you freeze avatar?
Hi, click on your avatar, and select freeze from the menu

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 15 2014, 12:42 PM

Raul why only 2 new tools. The chain saw and shaker are used hand in hand when hiring people for trees. Thx for the flower tool works great. Release the 12 x 12 chainsaw too don't mind the 40 FC
Old Apr 15 2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Mine is the same, started and finished 1 on Monday but is showing 0.
Mondays quest is now showing. Thanks. I finished one this morning. Hope it shows before my week is up tomorrow. Looking forward to 2 FC again. Woot!
Old Apr 15 2014, 01:13 PM

11. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:

a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.

This is a new one to me. What exactly does it mean to "receive unlimited coins"? Do we have an actual limit on the coins we make through such things as being hired to work, cashing out our services, etc? The above suggests a limit, so I am eager for clarification, please.
Old Apr 15 2014, 01:17 PM

Thank you for the update We always love another farm, but we also LOVE new trees to go with the new tree tools...and new seeds to plant with the new trees, and new flowers and ponds to go with the new trees and seeds.....for A LOT LESS then the amont of coin it takes to buy farm 21!! Those prices are ridiculous!!! I buy farm cash with the best of them but WOW...WAAAY tooo much!!
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:28 PM

Smile thank you!

Raul, i am sure that you get lots of gripes and complaints, but let me be among those who thank you for all you and the team do for Farm Town. Just when i think there could not possibly be another factory or facility, you surprise me by creating a new one! Love farm 21, too!! Thanks for all you do to continue to make the game fun and interesting, and yes! addictive!! Even after all the years i have played, i love it and Farm Town remains the ONLY game i participate in. THANK YOU and HAPPY FARMING to all!!!

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 15 2014 at 03:20 PM.
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:35 PM

A GLITCH? ... in the marketplace, when hiring people to work my farms... When I send a request to hire, it doesn't let me know if they accept or not...yet when I go to my farm, someone is working but I can't see them and don't get the messages about what they are doing...but every time I leave the farm and go back, I can see that more has been done. strange..... some invisible person is harvesting, plowing, chopping... I just hope they are getting rewarded for it
Old Apr 15 2014, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeSulli View Post
A GLITCH? ... in the marketplace, when hiring people to work my farms... When I send a request to hire, it doesn't let me know if they accept or not...yet when I go to my farm, someone is working but I can't see them and don't get the messages about what they are doing...but every time I leave the farm and go back, I can see that more has been done. strange..... some invisible person is harvesting, plowing, chopping... I just hope they are getting rewarded for it
When you hire someone and they go off-line to work you won't see them and every time you refresh it will show what they have done. Some go off-line cause it helps the speed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:06 PM

point 8 in the update:
It take more effort now to fill the factories, wish you could find a way to take the green % back!
In some factories I have chosen to disable and not fill every products in every factory, cause I need some of those demanded basic products, in other factories. This way I get efficient balance who makes me able to load more...

I dont have all the "start all" tools, I start 1/4 of the factories manually.

Then...when the green text is gone, its hard to separate which is filled up "as much as I have asked for" and which facilities who "still has some production to be made" of the products I do want to start

Please reverse back to a view with % status in a color, I can't believe that is so hard for both new and experienced players to understand

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
11. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:

a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.

This is a new one to me. What exactly does it mean to "receive unlimited coins"? Do we have an actual limit on the coins we make through such things as being hired to work, cashing out our services, etc? The above suggests a limit, so I am eager for clarification, please.
The limit refers to the total coins you can have and not to limits on work or cashing out. All things in programming have a numerical limit. The limit of coins you can have is way beyond what you, I or any normal player will ever have, so is not a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread