Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 06 2016, 07:55 PM

Default New Release -- July 6th, 2016

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on August 3rd, 4:40PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI
EN Français ICI

1. Farm 30: See prices below:

12x12 - 11000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 11500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 12000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 12500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 13000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 13500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

2. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Carwash Supplies Factory, Mascot Factory, Grandmas Country Kitchen, New England Restaurant, Blacksmith Supplies Factory, Portuguese Restaurant, Cruise Supplies Factory, Russian Restaurant, Painting Supplies Factory and Indoor Playground Supplies.

3. Fishing Turbo Boats 4 x 4 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 1 plow field. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 16 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

4. Fishing Turbo Boats 8 x 8 (FC): This new Turbo Boat catch all fish in all water items in a squared area the size of 4 plow field. This tool is especially useful for fishing up to 64 overlapped water items at once. You can use the Freestyle Farm Designer tool to overlap water items.

5. Other Fixes and Improvements released on the past 1-3 weeks:

a) Improved the Fishing Turbo Boat performance, now the XP/Coin/Bonus feedback finish much quicker and you are able to change farms quicker
b) Click on links to work facilities didn't work properly when there were other users working at your farms at the time.
c) Implemented workaround for facebook bug for players with more than 2000 friends
d) Fixed intermittent issues related to not being able to interact with all friends, only neighbours

6. Other minor Improvements:

a) If you click on a name link in the My Neighbours tab, it will open automatically in a new browser tab showing that friends facebook profile
b) XP values in the My Neighbours tab and the Neighbours bar at the bottom of the game were limited to 2.147 billion, now there is no limit
c) When working as a Super Neighbour, the Manure Spreader counter now shows information about the farm owner available manure
d) Sorting the My Neighborhood Chains tab by name, score or facility count does not affect the Sorting of the Competing Neighborhoods tab
e) When clicking on the Claim Reward button at the end of a Neighborhood Chains Contest, if your neighborhood ranked on the first 3, the Mayor will offer 2 options:

1) OK, let me thanks my neighbours first -> this option will close the Mayor message and open the My Neighborhood Chains tab automatically for you to thanks your neighbours
2) Never mind, just claim my reward now -> this option will close the Mayor message and will claim your rewards right away

7. New Catnip and Pigeon Peas Crops: Used in the Scout Supplies Factory and the Puerto Rican Restaurant.

8. New Eucalyptus Tree: Used in the Scout Supplies Factory.

9. Puerto Rican Restaurant (FC): Produces Puerto Rican Food.

Fried Pork Skin
Stuffed Plantain Cups
Pasteles
Asopao
Mofongo
Rice n Pigeon Peas
Pastelon
Guava Shells

10. Scout Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Scout Supplies.

Canteen
Scout Signal Flags
Scout Badge
Silver Beaver Medal
Scout Neckerchief
Compass
Binoculars
Insect Repellent

New products from other facilities: Eucalyptus Oil in the Essential Oils Plant.

11. Indoor Playground (FC): Provides Indoor Children Recreational Services and can be stocked with products from the Indoor Playground Supplies Factory.

12. Scout Shop (Coins): Provides Scout Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Scout Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - July 7th, 12:20AM

- Released a fix for the problem of not being able to earn bonus when hired and using the Turbo Boats and flowers were present on the farm.

Post-Release Updates - July 8th, 9:00PM

- Released a fix for users having issues doing Cash Out or Store All in the Facility Manager.

Post-Release Updates - July 13th, 3:30AM

- Released the Puerto Rican Restaurant and the Pigeon Peas Crop.

Post-Release Updates - July 14th, 5:00AM

- Optimized the My Neighbours tab, it load much faster now, especially for users with high amount of friends. Also, some users were not seeing all the names under the picture, this bug is now fixed too.

Post-Release Updates - July 20th, 7:30PM

- There is a new version of the Chrome browser (52.0.2743.82 m) that fixes 2 issues in the game:
a) When using the mouse wheel in full screen, no extra mouse click is generated
b) Flash text is not blurred anymore

Notice it may require for you to upgrade Chrome manually. Click on the top-right button containing the 3 horizontal lines, then click Help, then click About Google Chrome. The update may start automatically or you may have the option to start it manually.

- BugFix: When using the Transplanters, and moving a group of trees to another location which was very close to the original location, some of the trees went missing.
- Implemented several optimizations in the back-end which allowed our servers to respond 50-200% faster to most farming operations, so the text feedback will finish faster and you will be able to change farms faster as well. This will be much more noticeably on users with slower connections.

Post-Release Updates - July 21th, 6:30PM

- Replaced the Bank facility in the Neighborhood Chains Contest with the Food Flavoring Factory, this was required because the Bank do not grant any XP points.

This change will show up the next time you open the Neighborhood Chains Contest window.

Post-Release Updates - July 29th, 3:30AM

- Yesterday facebook introduced a bug that is causing the title of all farm town posts to be 'Farmtown' instead of the more descriptive text like "I would like to hire you to work in my facilities in FarmTown!".

They estimate this would be fixed in about 7 days.

Post-Release Updates - July 29th, 4:00PM

- We just released a few internal changes required by facebook in relation to upgrading to their new application platform version, these changes should all be transparent to the user, if you notice any issues with the game please report it on this thread.

- We also released a few changes on the 'Thanks' area of the Neighborhood Chains Contest, each user row is highlighted with a different color based on your relationship with that user, blue->neighbour, green->buddy, white->friend and pink->stranger (none of the above).

If it is pink (stranger), you will see a 'Visit' button you can click and visit that users farm to see who it is. This means that this user has you as her neighbour but you don't have her as your neighbour. In any case, once you are at her farm, you may decide to remove yourself from her neighbour list.

Post-Release Updates - August 3rd, 1:00AM

- Sometimes when refilling facilities not long after the last refill, the Processing phase of the Start All operation was taking much more time than the previous attempt. This should not happen anymore.

Post-Release Updates - August 3rd, 4:40PM

BugFix: Facebook names for senders are not appearing on the offline message window, instead there is a ? sign.

Known Issues

- None

Last edited by Raul; Aug 03 2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:00 PM

new stuff
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:21 PM

Looks like a confliction with the flowers and the new boats not allowed to collect bonuses if there are flowers on the farm
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:27 PM

Cant get bonus with new turbos!

Love love love the update!:d
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:34 PM
Account Not Linked

So far, I have found 3 new facilities. Boy scout supplies/shop (both coins) and indoor playground (fc). 1 new tree Eucalyptus. Still looking. If you see anything else, please post.
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:34 PM

ooh farm 30,.,,,,need to sell some stuff
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:40 PM

new catnip crop. 4 hrs.
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old McMark View Post
So far, I have found 3 new facilities. Boy scout supplies/shop (both coins) and indoor playground (fc). 1 new tree Eucalyptus. Still looking. If you see anything else, please post.
The Indoor Playground came on the June Update.

Also Catnip Seeds (4 hour).

2 new Turbo Boats and Farm 30 (up-gradable to 22x22)3

Happy Farming
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old McMark View Post
New 4 hour crop too, catnip. Now the darn lazy cat will be dancing on my keyboard the way she does in my garden! LOL
Old Jul 06 2016, 08:42 PM

Just harvested a farm in the market they had crops and trees on top of the crops got everything harvested and it kept popping up the new 8x8 boat like there was fishing to be done but there is no fishing to do. Therefore you can not collect your bonus. I don't even see any water on the farm.
Closed Thread