Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2018, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
Autoselecting tools while working as a SN is not available. Plus only some tools are not available at all. For example, cannot harvest trees as there is no tool for this! This just happened this evening.
This is only a guess since I am not a moderator, but it looks like part of the update that Raul has yet to describe will require (or allow?) your friends and other farmers to select what work they want Super Kenn to work before you will be able to do it. Only the harvesting and / or planting is left unchanged. I had logged into the account of a friend who have me her credentials before she quit farming and noticed the changes right away. I checked her settings for me as Super Qivis and noted that all but the harvesting and planting boxes and fuel selection were unchecked.

Update to my previous post: I checked my Supers and it would appear that anyone who is selected to plant for a neighbor can only harvest and plant for them and not do anything else until the neighbor edits the Super Neighbor settings. All of my Super Neighbors whom I previously had selected NOT to plant for me had their settings unchanged. Hopefully in the next few hours Raul and / or the moderators will confirm what I see. I am guessing they are not here yet because in the eastern US it is still 4 in the morning....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jun 12 2018 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Update to previous remarks
Old Jun 12 2018, 03:14 AM
Account Not Linked

As posted above by others not all the tools are showing up when working a friends farm as a super neighbour. The only ones available to me are the line down for fertilising, irrigation and watering and the line down for sowing or the combo line for harvesting/plow/sow. All the others tools are greyed out for harvesting trees, flowers or fishing. I have tried this on the chrome and firebox browsers and both are the same. This has just happened as the update was put out.

Have read a couple of other posts gone back to my farm and there is now the options to edit the super neighbour to allow individual planting, plowing, fishing trees etc

A bit annoying as can't help those neighbours until they come on and edit. Would it have not been better to have selected all items on the list by default and let the neighbour make the choices once they come back on the game?

Last edited by RozeeS; Jun 12 2018 at 03:23 AM.
Old Jun 12 2018, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelonia View Post
Can't do my SN duties. Can only H/P/S. Is she going to have to reset all of her farms to let me do everything?
I have done some investigation because my neighbor who is planting for me could not do anything other than crops. It looks like anyone who was previously selected to plant for us had everything else unselected, but ONLY my Super Neighbors who I have allowed to plant have been effected this way. So she will have to edited Super Neighbor for you and anyone else she has assigned to plant for her and you will have to do the same if you have selected anyone else to plant your farms. I hope this helps since it is only 4 in the morning and the moderators may not have insomnia....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 12 2018, 03:35 AM

If the major things are not yet being released, why not just release them all together. I was happy to see a release at first until I read that no facilities or the new farm are being released yet. Is this one all fixes?
Old Jun 12 2018, 04:05 AM

Love being able to close my Quest farm so SN
Old Jun 12 2018, 04:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the numbers don't add up in the new feature of Show Farm Names when selecting Show Facility Info. On my farm 1, I have a total of (according to this new thing) 273 Workable Facilities, and 7 Non Workable Factories, plus 6 Animal Buildings... when I go to the Facilty Manager, and select Regular Workable by Friends, the number shown is 268, Non Workable is 7. some how I have another 5 facilities that have magically appeared but are nowhere to be found... hope you can clarify this for me, if may just be a glitch, not overly worried ... just curious... LOL
Old Jun 12 2018, 05:40 AM
Account Not Linked

When I click on my Neighborhood Chain Contest, in the Contest Info tab, and then on the Facilities in Contest, there's a new Show Facility Info button. Click that and I supposedly get info on the different types of facilities on each farm in the contest. Except it's hidden under the Missing Facilities? button.
Old Jun 12 2018, 05:50 AM

After using the show work info button when on a super neighbors farm when I close the window all the farms show as blue. It used to only show the farms with available work as blue. Please change this back like it used to be. My super neighbor says this is happening with her as well.

Last edited by Dr. Dirt; Jun 12 2018 at 06:02 AM.
Old Jun 12 2018, 06:23 AM

Just tried it at another super neighbors farm. 11 farms had work 35 of them were blue.
Old Jun 12 2018, 07:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

another problem is that once you open a window ( to check which ingredients you need in a facility for example) the window cannot be closed... have to reload the entire game.. this is a repeat of a problem we all had not so long ago,
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing