Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2014, 11:07 AM

Send a message via ICQ to B.Keeper

I have completed my 8 quests in 3 days. Do I really have to twiddle my thumbs for the next 4 days?

Please, can we remove the 7 day restriction?
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:20 AM

I have 4 quests waiting for me to click the final step. I have been waiting since Saturday because my FC come due today at 4:30. At 5 PM I'll start the ones that are waiting. I love this!!! It means I don't have to use lifelines all the time and I don't have to wake up at 3 AM to open new quest in case it has hours of steps in it. We'll see what happens once the blue quests are separated from the old ones, but for now I am a happy questor. (And I don't have many friend a load of friends; I try to keep the list under 150.)
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Keeper View Post
I have completed my 8 quests in 3 days. Do I really have to twiddle my thumbs for the next 4 days?

Please, can we remove the 7 day restriction?
Hi B. Keeper,
Because of a glitch the co-op quests are include currently in the regular quests chart for collecting farm cash. You may have completed that many now, but when the co-op quests are removed from that then you will be back to normal number of quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
I have 4 quests waiting for me to click the final step. I have been waiting since Saturday because my FC come due today at 4:30. At 5 PM I'll start the ones that are waiting. I love this!!! It means I don't have to use lifelines all the time and I don't have to wake up at 3 AM to open new quest in case it has hours of steps in it. We'll see what happens once the blue quests are separated from the old ones, but for now I am a happy questor. (And I don't have many friend a load of friends; I try to keep the list under 150.)
Hello Grammy 11,

If I may give you some advise, you say that you can collect your FC at 4:30 and you will start the ones waiting at 5:00, we always advise people to wait awhile before starting the last step right after collecting just in case next week you are late collecting your FC you won't have quests drop off. If you can wait, I would wait til tomorrow to start the last step of those 4 quests just to give you a buffer.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Grammy 11,

If I may give you some advise, you say that you can collect your FC at 4:30 and you will start the ones waiting at 5:00, we always advise people to wait awhile before starting the last step right after collecting just in case next week you are late collecting your FC you won't have quests drop off. If you can wait, I would wait til tomorrow to start the last step of those 4 quests just to give you a buffer.
Yes, thanks. It has more to with when I decide to shut down for the night. I think a most excellent compromise would be to do them just before I end my TV night, and they'll be waiting in the morning to claim coins.
Old Oct 01 2014, 12:01 PM

I, personally, am enjoying the co-op quests. My first quest I had to let expire because I used the post-its incorrectly. lol

I would like to suggest that the scroll option include ALL of your FT friends with an active co-op quest, or at least increase how many neighbors we can have. I currently have 107 and am not able to add more. Many of my neighbors are not playing the new quests.
Old Oct 01 2014, 12:03 PM
Account Not Linked

some feedback on the Sort by Co-op Quests:

thx very much for this. however, i am sorted way out of that order and my FT starts with the list centered on me so i have to press -> several times to get to the start of the list. can you put the farm owner as first in this sort order plz?
Old Oct 01 2014, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
some feedback on the Sort by Co-op Quests:

thx very much for this. however, i am sorted way out of that order and my FT starts with the list centered on me so i have to press -> several times to get to the start of the list. can you put the farm owner as first in this sort order plz?
Hello Eradani,

It would be best if you would put your suggestion about putting the owner at the beginning in the suggestion section so that the developers would be more likely to see your suggestion, you could put it in the quest thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 01 2014, 12:40 PM

hoped I would not have to ask for help again... BUT

Any word on the separation of quests on the collection bar? I have 8 ready to do final step and am on my second day in my new week. I sure don't want to lose these. Many still have a few days left, but still... I'll be adding more each day
Old Oct 01 2014, 01:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I don't have any neighbors who have what I need and used up my helps. There has to be a better way of doing this.
Most of my neighbors who still play won't do them and seeing what they have stated they are NOT going to do them. I don't have time nor energy to work for new neighbors facilities (or do anything else) so feel it's not fair to ask for more neighbors.
Just my opinion.
Most of my neighbors who still play the game regularly aren't doing the co-op quests. I've added a few new neighbors, but I'm not about to add dozens more just for this purpose. I feel that the co-op quests are too dependent on chance; the willingness to help one another is there, but the ability to is not. I'll open mine, and if I'm able to complete one now and then, fine, and I'll help my neighbors complete theirs when I can, but I'm just not going to go to any extraordinary lengths to finish them.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity