Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2010, 03:23 PM

Default Point Difference

I think there should be a larger gap between levels, expecially at the higher levels. I have almost 2 1/2 million points and am at level 100. Many of my neighbors and others i have seen are level 100 also, but only have 800,000 points or so. If you play this enough and have acquired the points ought to give you some gap between others with a whole lot less points. Also, the people with more points than me should be a higer level. The incentive is taken away when many are the same level.
Old Jul 11 2010, 05:08 PM

Talking

Thanks for all the updates and new items. Love them al.Thanks again for a GREAT game!
Old Jul 11 2010, 05:29 PM

Thank you Raul & team for all the hard work. Most appreciated.
Old Jul 11 2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulross View Post
I think there should be a larger gap between levels, expecially at the higher levels. I have almost 2 1/2 million points and am at level 100. Many of my neighbors and others i have seen are level 100 also, but only have 800,000 points or so. If you play this enough and have acquired the points ought to give you some gap between others with a whole lot less points. Also, the people with more points than me should be a higer level. The incentive is taken away when many are the same level.
I hear you. Good point. But, I really like earning a ton more xp's than needed. So that when the new levels are released, I am already there So I don't mind the large diff. between me and your 800k neighbors. Know what I mean? I am working firstly for the fun of the game & secondly for what is to come. Just a diff. perspective. Respect yours, tho.
Old Jul 11 2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulross View Post
I agree 100%
Old Jul 11 2010, 05:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
first this is a Facebook thing.... but thought who better to ask then you all?? I keep getting messages on one of my facebook friends on the Chat... telling me to go to various sites and it is giving links.. anyone else had this happen....?? one of my other friends also is having this but then again she is the only person i have spoken to about it there could be more...... this particular friend that the messages are coming from ok is not very active he is actually a child of a good friend.... any help ? thanks
If you don't want to receive these chat messages from this person you can make a group in your friends put this person it that group and then turn chat off for that group. The person will not see that you are online and will not be able to send you chat messages.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 11 2010, 05:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mrsted

I did move them several weeks ago, and they were there, now they are not, I'll try what you suggested. Thanks for the information!
Old Jul 11 2010, 06:19 PM

Is anything being done about the issues with the EXCHANGE? A friend sent me this question as she is having no luck with exchanging

After accepting the gift from the FB page, it goes to do you accept gift yes no etc, or if you want me to exchange gift click here. When I click on click here, it does nothing else
Old Jul 11 2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
Oi?? I knew we could have a dairy barn on each farm and all would work but I was under the impression that only one dairy would work regardless that they were on separate farms.
Well. Who'da thunk??
That I am confused by your reply! I have always known that as long as each facility (of the same) is on a separate farm, each will produce separately from the other. Put two of the same on a farm and only one will produce.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 11 2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
first this is a Facebook thing.... but thought who better to ask then you all?? I keep getting messages on one of my facebook friends on the Chat... telling me to go to various sites and it is giving links.. anyone else had this happen....?? one of my other friends also is having this but then again she is the only person i have spoken to about it there could be more...... this particular friend that the messages are coming from ok is not very active he is actually a child of a good friend.... any help ? thanks
sounds like a hack to me. something to consider. have had facebk friends experience this. messages were sent out from their acct. into other ppl's inbox, not the chat as you stated. I suggest you relay this to facebk to ck out. hope this helps
Closed Thread