Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2016, 03:29 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having a problem as a Superneighbor. I get the purple tool for harvest/plow/seed/fertilizer for 1 farm. When I go to another farm, it isn't available. This problem started a little over 12 hours ago. Thank you.
Old Jan 12 2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Thanks for the update!
4 mentions
1. dragging the farm to another section across the screen is painstakingly slow and almost makes me seasick
2. the SALE balloon man in the Car Dealer Service - the word SALE is printed backwards
3. the crops and trees still show a glow regardless of clearing etc.
4. when you increase the need for items when we buy new Factories, please consider that we players need an increase in production of these overused ingredients:
a. brass sheets
b. fiberglass sheets
e. paper rolls
f. clay pots
g. felt rolls
h. leather rolls
Yes, I have all the train cars except for the last several that I don't need and multiple factories that produce the above. I have this issue even with just loading up 1 full set of Factories on my main Factory farm.
Thanks for reading!
I totally agree with item #4 here. There needs to be something done to help us with the zinc ore and brass sheet shortage instead of just adding more facilities that use those products. Please adjust and/or add to their respective train cars. Thanks
Old Jan 12 2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
either im going blind (which is very likely lol)
but i cant find ice rink in new update have found ice fishing supplies tho ?????
Ice rink was months back before Trading Post Supplies
Old Jan 12 2016, 04:06 PM

I have just been to do my trains and when I try to boost them the box comes up with no names in and a line going through it like its trying to load the names but they wont load, have left it for like 5 minutes trying to load and still wont, can you take a look please, thank you
Old Jan 12 2016, 04:10 PM

The new update is fun and appreciated, as always.

But the new zoom level!! It wins as my favorite.
Old Jan 12 2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Judy,
When I looked at your data last night you only had 103 neighbors, but that still will not help in this situation. You have over the allowed for the number of neighbors you have so you will not be able to add any more to your storage unless you can add more neighbors or lower what you have in storage.
I emptied my storage, I put all the items except the farm cash items on a farm. Capacity 1660 Usage 0. Most of the items I had in storage were seasonal and holiday decorations. It would be nice if we had a section in the store for Seasonal and Holiday items so we could have access to them all year round then we wouldn't have to save them in storage or on a farm. Thanks.

Last edited by JudyD1651; Jan 12 2016 at 04:34 PM. Reason: correction
Old Jan 12 2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beautysmom,
Did another super neighbor possibly plant the rest or your super neighbor misunderstand your instructions? There was a problem back a couple releases of crops shifting and not being planted in the correct spot but that was on a single farm and not across several farms.
I have no other neighbor who is allowed to plant on my farms. And no, I am sure that Brenda didn't do it intentionally--it's more as if she would harvest/plow/sow, go to the next farm, do trees or flowers, and then when she went to harvest the farm, it carried the same crop in the combine.... We talked after I noticed it, and she swears that she didn't know how it happened. One thing I did notice--these are all crops that are so dark when planted that it is difficult to even notice that they have been planted....
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Donna Thomas

Thank you for all the new up dates. My favorite this time around is #3. it's so nice just to go from tool to tool so easily. Thanks to all that are behind the scene & for all the hard work you do for us!

Hugs~Donna

https://www.facebook.com/donnasirisheyes
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default XP's

I wish we would get xp's when we harvest trees & flowers and do the fishing .. I remember we used too but not it is only coins ..
Old Jan 12 2016, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennySchroeder View Post
I wish we would get xp's when we harvest trees & flowers and do the fishing .. I remember we used too but not it is only coins ..
Hi Penny,
I am afraid we have never gotten experience for doing fish, flowers, trees nor crops. What you get instead is part of the harvest plus coins. The only thing you get experience for is plowing as you do not get any crops with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread