Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 13 2013, 02:47 PM

Default New Release -- July 11th, 2013

Over the weeks since the update before this last one (7/11/13) I seem to be having problems hiring others for working at my farms. If I hire for all 19 they might get 12 farms or they don't get the tools required for the jobs. I have had that same issue when I am being hired as well. I have cleared my memcache as well as the cache on Chrome. Is anybody else having this issue or have any suggestions for me?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?cindi.jordan
&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 13 2013, 03:45 PM

For some reason...now my single tools that are normally showing on the stationary board are now there when I am hired from the marketplace. Recently I was hired for JUST TREES...my tree tool appeared and as it did, my single harvesting tool is gone. Is there a reason for this? There are times when a farmer for whatever reason has planted a tree or flower that one is unable to harvest with the big tools and you have to revert to the single tool to complete the harvest for the bonus. Please explain....
Old Jul 13 2013, 03:53 PM

MY extended will not open when hired to just to TREES. There is no way possible to complete the harvest for bonus. Has been happening since last update, rather weird.....have also been hired for ALL JOBS and get to the person's farm and am unable to expand the extended toolbox. Seems like a glitch somewhere
Old Jul 13 2013, 04:23 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
For some reason...now my single tools that are normally showing on the stationary board are now there when I am hired from the marketplace. Recently I was hired for JUST TREES...my tree tool appeared and as it did, my single harvesting tool is gone. Is there a reason for this? There are times when a farmer for whatever reason has planted a tree or flower that one is unable to harvest with the big tools and you have to revert to the single tool to complete the harvest for the bonus. Please explain....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
MY extended will not open when hired to just to TREES. There is no way possible to complete the harvest for bonus. Has been happening since last update, rather weird.....have also been hired for ALL JOBS and get to the person's farm and am unable to expand the extended toolbox. Seems like a glitch somewhere
Hi,

I've just tested with a flower only job and had the same problem. I've copied your posts into this thread where the developers will see them. We are going to continue testing this issue in the meantime.

ETA same thing happened with a harvest tree only job. All you get when you click on the extended tool box is access to camera, buddy, list, mini games and brown sprinkler.
What you can do for both harvest flowers or harvest tree only jobs, is reload the farm you are on and the single harvest tool will reappear in your hand.

ETA Tested....... All jobs all farms. You do get the extended tool box, but if you have used the shortcuts to move bigger tools to where the single tools were, you do not get the single tools to use.

ETA Tested chop only job. You don't get the full extended tool box, but it's not a problem as in the mini view you do get the single axe tool. ( along with buddy icon, camera, mobile sprinkler, mini games)

Conclusion : It would be good if the single tools could still be accessible for when you are hired to get the job completion bonus, because if the bigger tools miss an item and won't highlight it you need to switch to the single tool to complete the job. You can reload the farm to get the single harvest tool back, but it would be better if you didn't have to do that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 16 2013 at 07:29 AM. Reason: ETA
Old Jul 13 2013, 11:10 PM

Default Filling facilities are sooooo very slow

This is very frustrating. Since the release, filling facilities that don't use the Start All Turbo's is slow to the very extreme. Click and wait, click and wait, then kill pages, then have to refresh, then go back to facility manager and start click and wait one by one extremely slower than normal. Yes I have done the mem cache reset, cleared cache/history, etc. and also tried another browser and same result. Please help. I am a mega farmer with over 1200 facilities and over 400 services. I need your help in getting this fixed desperately.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0

Thanks for your help!
Old Jul 13 2013, 11:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

I haven't had any problems with the new turbo tools. I don't leave them on the farms i add them to storage.. so far no problems
Old Jul 14 2013, 07:34 AM

Hi Everyone, Just the usual friendly reminder, this thread is for Feedback on the new release , not suggestions or debate. Any posts that are not feedback about the New release , may be moved or deleted without notice.

If you do have a suggestion for changes to the game , please post in the Suggestion Section.
Old Jul 14 2013, 09:01 AM
Account Not Linked

someone please tell me why I cant send ft messages, i have no problem getting them but cant reply...why is this?
Old Jul 14 2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbearsszz View Post
someone please tell me why I cant send ft messages, i have no problem getting them but cant reply...why is this?
If you are reading them in full screen you won't be able to reply to them until you come out of the full screen.

You can only write messages whilst on normal screen not full size
Old Jul 14 2013, 10:47 AM

Please please fix my problems...I have cleaned caches, even cleaned my C disc, and did a defrag hoping this would fix the problems.
Still unable to post or recieve messages while playing farmtown. It comes up says loading but nothing is happening doesnt show that it is trying to go....so messages continue to build up on it. I am also unable to recieve or ignore on MY REQUESTS. I thought if I ignored and got rid of the gifts it would reset but they just came back. I am able to exchange the item but then it wont let me retrieve it. This game is getting very frustrating to me. I have too much time invested in this game to just give up on it. How can you find out how long you have been on the game or on facebook? Would appreciate any help at all.....I am out of ideas and have done what you have told me to do before with clearing the cache.....

Last edited by Brendie; Jul 14 2013 at 10:49 AM. Reason: I also am getting messages now that i have timed out and to click the green check....never used to get that til the changes
Closed Thread