Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedlin1010 View Post
When I click to see items in my storage, I am not able to use them. I click but the game will not let me put anything in my storage onto a farm. When I click over to see harvests and products, there is nothing showing in any category. Then when I click the red X to close the window, it will not go away and I have to restart the game. Any suggestions?
I am having exactly the same problem. Got some flowers and put them in storage to make it faster to plant and now I can't plant them and I have to refresh to get out of the storage.
Old Jun 14 2013, 03:41 PM

Default New Release

Thank you for the increase in the Animal Buildings. There is a serious problem on the oil pump and mine's . I'm running 19 of them and is still short on crude oil. Same with the mines running 19 and not enough Iron ore. What is the use to us if you increase the production of an item like say " stainless steel sheets" if we cannot get enough iron ore from 19 mines for the production???
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworx View Post
Thank you for the increase in the Animal Buildings. There is a serious problem on the oil pump and mine's . I'm running 19 of them and is still short on crude oil. Same with the mines running 19 and not enough Iron ore. What is the use to us if you increase the production of an item like say " stainless steel sheets" if we cannot get enough iron ore from 19 mines for the production???
They increased the amount produced per batch, but did not increase the amount of ore needed. That means you will need less ore to produce more of those products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:18 PM

I know and realize that but there is a difference in production for needs and full production. I can survive if i just produce for the needs but then half of my facilities will not be full.
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:21 PM

As always you guys do such a wonderful job. I love the upgrades to the animal storage and the metal factories. Thanks so much. I hope you fixed the disappearing tens and units numbers when you have more than 1 billion coins. I'm pretty far below that number right now since I just bought a bunch of stuff. Thanks for a great update.
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygered View Post
As always you guys do such a wonderful job. I love the upgrades to the animal storage and the metal factories. Thanks so much. I hope you fixed the disappearing tens and units numbers when you have more than 1 billion coins. I'm pretty far below that number right now since I just bought a bunch of stuff. Thanks for a great update.
Hover your pointer over those and it will show you the total amount. There is no way to fit the whole number in the space available normally.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:25 PM

I'd just like to say "Thank You" for fixing the problem with loading the Facility Manager...mine is working fine now. I emptied all my regular animal sheds and put them in storage just in case there was a conflict of interest with the super sheds. Whether or not that worked or you fixed it...thanks. This is an awesome upgrade, as usual.
Thanks Again
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:27 PM

[quote=Taz D;5580226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
If you bought and placed one of the new super buildings then that is why you are having those problems. It is not server related.
I am having the exact same problem and I have not purchased any of the super sheds.
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy TURBO Facilities Tools

I noticed there were no new ones released in the June 14, 2013, any idea when you will have more???

I love them

Marlene

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When will the next Turbo facility loading tool be released, was disappointed today... so looking for it!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread