Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 03 2014, 04:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to B.Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi B. Keeper,
Because of a glitch the co-op quests are include currently in the regular quests chart for collecting farm cash. You may have completed that many now, but when the co-op quests are removed from that then you will be back to normal number of quests.
Any idea when that will be?
At the moment, I have completed the 8 required for 2 farm cash. I also have 2 ordinary quests and 2 co-op quests sitting in a queue waiting on the final stage (which I wont start until I know if I'm going to lose credit for having completed extra quests (i.e. more than 8 within 7 days)).
Old Oct 03 2014, 05:30 AM

The Co-op is great, but for the first time, it did not credit me for the quest! Is this a problem now? <3
Old Oct 03 2014, 08:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Keeper View Post
Any idea when that will be?
At the moment, I have completed the 8 required for 2 farm cash. I also have 2 ordinary quests and 2 co-op quests sitting in a queue waiting on the final stage (which I wont start until I know if I'm going to lose credit for having completed extra quests (i.e. more than 8 within 7 days)).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelsjim View Post
The Co-op is great, but for the first time, it did not credit me for the quest! Is this a problem now? <3
The co-op quest were being included in the regular quests totals. That was not supposed to happen, but since it did rather than take them away the developers decided to allow any quests started before Oct 2 to go ahead and be added. Any co-op quests started after Oct 1 will not count in your quest chart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2014, 03:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Well I have to say.I am enjoying the new quest.And got some new super duper neighbors to boot. Think when you don't use all the yellow flags,they can be moved to another quest. LOL Had an experience with a quest with something.NO BODY HAD.Looked far and wide for it I DID.
Old Oct 03 2014, 04:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Well I have to say.I am enjoying the new quest.And got some new super duper neighbors to boot. Think when you don't use all the yellow flags,they can be moved to another quest. LOL Had an experience with a quest with something.NO BODY HAD.Looked far and wide for it I DID.
Hi Petunia,
I am sorry but the yellow help flags can not be moved to another quest. If they are not all used within the quest they are given for then when the quest is closed they go away with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2014, 06:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So I have tried to do three quests.... It seems like this idea does need a lot more thought by the developers. Not enough people are actually doing them (and I think I understand why that is a fact), so I never can buy the products that it wants me to buy. I can only request 1 item when there are only 3 steps, so the quest will just be wasted. I know that I personally give up on this until I hear it has changed. I really don't want to go to all my neighbors (which is not very many of them at this time) and check if they have my item for sale. I have done it and cannot find the quest on any of their farms. We should maybe be able to do some kind of search to see if anyone has the product instead of wasting all that time trying to find out. Just saying... so far I just get frustrated when I try to do these 'cooperative quests' and it is beginning to be very annoying to me. Anyone else feel this way?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 03 2014, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
So I have tried to do three quests.... It seems like this idea does need a lot more thought by the developers. Not enough people are actually doing them (and I think I understand why that is a fact), so I never can buy the products that it wants me to buy. I can only request 1 item when there are only 3 steps, so the quest will just be wasted. I know that I personally give up on this until I hear it has changed. I really don't want to go to all my neighbors (which is not very many of them at this time) and check if they have my item for sale. I have done it and cannot find the quest on any of their farms. We should maybe be able to do some kind of search to see if anyone has the product instead of wasting all that time trying to find out. Just saying... so far I just get frustrated when I try to do these 'cooperative quests' and it is beginning to be very annoying to me. Anyone else feel this way?
Hi ckerider,
I moved your post to the feedback thread in General Feedback , since you didn't have a question or problem with the quests. You can click on any neighbor who has the blue dot on their entry in your neighbor bar, choose at the bottom of the menu to go to their quest. Then when you are there you can click the left or right arrow at the bottom of that screen to go to all the rest of your neighbors quests.
Old Oct 03 2014, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Hopefully this will be the last you hear from me on quests...Hopefully...

I went to a neighbors quest and it had two items with postits that were lit up and said 'buy'.... I tried, but got a notice "not able to perform that function at this time" or something like that. Why are they lit up and not dimmed if I cant access them??
If that neighbor doesn't have that item, then they can't sell it to you. I have a neighbor who saw that they clicked on my 'clover' and got the message something like, nothing to sell. they didn't have any clover in their storage.
Old Oct 03 2014, 08:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

loving these co op quests. now have a large number of neighbours playing them also, managing to get all required items easily by helping them, thank you Devs for a great game!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 04 2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Keeper View Post
I have completed my 8 quests in 3 days. Do I really have to twiddle my thumbs for the next 4 days?

Please, can we remove the 7 day restriction?
Was gonna ask something like that myself.
Maybe an 3FC gift for either more quests in 7 days, or 8 quests in less days ?

Also could there be a pinned link on here to those that do coop quests?
Using their farm links in their posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity