Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 19 2017, 02:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkins20 View Post
Well, my dispatched cargo ships now again lists ships that was dispatched on May 16th & May 17th. But, is missing the ships dispatched on May 18th????? What is up with not having the ships that was dispatched on May 15th??????
Hi Elkins,
Because of the server problems yesterday apparently ships dispatched during the server problems are not counted in the number of ships dispatched. Ships dispatched before the release of the new shortened times were not included as that addition did not look back beyond the release time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2017, 12:19 PM

I have only been using the yellow, pink and brown ships recently. The wait time for them is the same as before. The ships take too much time to load. I will still advance neighbour ships but am not wasting my time loading any further ships. This game is great with the exception of these darn ships
Old May 20 2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
I have only been using the yellow, pink and brown ships recently. The wait time for them is the same as before. The ships take too much time to load. I will still advance neighbour ships but am not wasting my time loading any further ships. This game is great with the exception of these darn ships
Hi mastermouse

I had a look at your data and you dispatched your last ship (brown one) 5 days ago.

That is why the times for the ship you are preparing now ( yellow one) had not been shortened. Take in mind only ships dispatched on May 17 or 18 after a certain time, are counting

Just load containers for the yellow ship and then dispatch it, then you will see times are shortened for the next ship you will prepear.
Old May 20 2017, 06:43 PM

My ship count should be 4 but it is only counting two. Are there any plans on getting the 324 seeder? And I agree with the farmer about the poor neglected Brussels sprouts, has to be some sort of recipe for them in Grandma's Country Kitchen.
Old May 20 2017, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaB67 View Post
My ship count should be 4 but it is only counting two. Are there any plans on getting the 324 seeder? And I agree with the farmer about the poor neglected Brussels sprouts, has to be some sort of recipe for them in Grandma's Country Kitchen.
Hi Donna,
If you wish to make suggestions please post them in the Suggestions section where they are all grouped for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing one that fits your suggestion.
For your ships you should have 3, not 4 as the one you sent on the 16th was before the release of the ship speed up. However, because of the server problems on the 18th that one was not counted as it was during the trouble and when they got it fix it did not count those dispatched during that time.
For the one on the 18th you will need to contact Support as we do not have any way to change that through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 20 2017, 09:22 PM

My ship's container time is back to the reduced time. Smooth sailing now. Is there anyway the last logbook list we prepared for our ship could remain as is? Then if we need to replace some neighbours we can do it without running out of replacements.
Old May 20 2017, 09:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
My ship's container time is back to the reduced time. Smooth sailing now. Is there anyway the last logbook list we prepared for our ship could remain as is? Then if we need to replace some neighbours we can do it without running out of replacements.
Hi Judy,
I am glad your ships are back the right way.
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we have all the suggestions grouped for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old May 20 2017, 10:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

decided to try these ships one last time, today is Sunday 21st here in Australia. I started my Yellow Ship on Thursday 18th, the Pink one on Friday 19th, the Brown one yesterday, Saturday 20th, and the Purple on today, Sunday 21st. Guess its my fault for starting ships early in the morning as the one for the 18th does not seem to appear in the count towards the shorter times, the times are shorter for those I have done since. I will continue to start one each day, and makes sure one arrives home after I have done the 6th dispatched in 7 days. So far I have had to skip quite a few ports, so am still uncertain if its worth it doing these.. time will tell..lol
Old May 20 2017, 10:50 PM

To any Moderator,
Ever since the latest game update, I can't seem to get my FT memcache to successfully complete. It goes down about 10 lines of data, then in bigger bold letters it tells me to close out FT and try running memcache cleaner again. This happens even when it is the first thing I do after logging into Facebook. It happens in Firefox (which used to be the only browser I used for FT) and Edge and even Internet Explorer.
I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home Version.
This has only been happening 'since' the latest game update in early May. Am I missing something? I have been playing since 2010, I think and have never had this problem before.
If this is the wrong thread, please let me know where you moved my question. Thanks.
Old May 20 2017, 11:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtcobra97 View Post
To any Moderator,
Ever since the latest game update, I can't seem to get my FT memcache to successfully complete. It goes down about 10 lines of data, then in bigger bold letters it tells me to close out FT and try running memcache cleaner again. This happens even when it is the first thing I do after logging into Facebook. It happens in Firefox (which used to be the only browser I used for FT) and Edge and even Internet Explorer.
I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home Version.
This has only been happening 'since' the latest game update in early May. Am I missing something? I have been playing since 2010, I think and have never had this problem before.
If this is the wrong thread, please let me know where you moved my question. Thanks.
Hi svtcobra,
Please read it a little more carefully. It is telling you to close your farms (if you have them open) and then to reopen your farms and try what you were trying to do before that you had to run the memcache.

Unsetting ... user:100000767109621
Unsetting ... prefs:100000767109621
Unsetting ... throttling:100000767109621
Unsetting ... usage_counters:100000767109621
Unsetting ... friends_with_app:100000767109621
Unsetting ... quests:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters2:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters3:100000767109621
Unsetting ... train_counters4:100000767109621

Unsetting 32 Farms...
Unsetting Facilities in 32 Farms...

You can close this tab now. If your farm is still open, then close it, reopen it and try again.

The 10 lines of unsetting is showing that it has completed the clearing. As it says that it has cleared all 32 farms and facilities on those 32 farms.
Closed Thread