Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to annthewhofan

thanks that handy

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 15 2017, 09:32 AM

it says 5.on new update we dont need to own harvester/plower to but ex7 i tried to buy them and wouldnt let me said i had to buy 18x18 so i did cost of 60fc before i can buy ex7 i feel im wasting my fc which is hard enough to keep up with
Old May 15 2017, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
it says 5.on new update we dont need to own harvester/plower to but ex7 i tried to buy them and wouldnt let me said i had to buy 18x18 so i did cost of 60fc before i can buy ex7 i feel im wasting my fc which is hard enough to keep up with
Hi ijago,
Did you click on the Unlock button on the EX (7x7) and if so what tool did it take you to? If you were on the Combine Harvesy Plow then it should have taken you back to the Harvester EX (7x7) not the 18x18.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2017, 10:09 AM

Hi Taz i clicked on E7x7 and that took me to buy 18x8 so now i got harvester and plower of no use really
Old May 15 2017, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
Hi Taz i clicked on E7x7 and that took me to buy 18x8 so now i got harvester and plower of no use really
Hi ijago,
You clicked on which EX (7x7)? If you clicked on the Harvester EX(7x7) you should have been able to buy that As long as you own the Harvester EX (6x6). If you clicked on the Combine EX (7x7) then it should have taken you back to the Harvester EX (7x7) not the 18x18. If you got to the 18x18 tools then you may have been clicking on the 18x18 Combine instead of the Combine EX (7x7).
We can not do any refunds through the forums, so you will need to contact Support to see if they will give you a refund for the 18x18s that you bought.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2017, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

When will the reduced time on trains be released? takes forever to get them done

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 15 2017, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
When will the reduced time on trains be released? takes forever to get them done
Hi RomanticSoul,
Only the developers know and they don't tell us prior to releasing anything. Just have to wait and watch this thread's first post to see when they release that.
Old May 15 2017, 10:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ijago,
You clicked on which EX (7x7)? If you clicked on the Harvester EX(7x7) you should have been able to buy that As long as you own the Harvester EX (6x6). If you clicked on the Combine EX (7x7) then it should have taken you back to the Harvester EX (7x7) not the 18x18. If you got to the 18x18 tools then you may have been clicking on the 18x18 Combine instead of the Combine EX (7x7).
We can not do any refunds through the forums, so you will need to contact Support to see if they will give you a refund for the 18x18s that you bought.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
fyi. I found when I went to purchase the 7x7 Ex Tools that I HAD to purchase the 3 blue 18x18 tools before it allowed me to purchase the ones I really wanted and needed... I did contact Support and they were going to refund the fc for them, after I sold them back, but as I have plenty of fc I decided to keep them anyway, just in case in the future they are needed at some point.. I can understand anyone not wanting to spend that extra 100fc if they cannot afford it..
Old May 16 2017, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Update from Raul:

Post-Release Updates - May 16th, 9:10PM

- Significantly reduced container preparation times for all ships based on how many total ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. See more information in the release post above.

- Released an optimization that will cause the game to consume less memory so you will be able to navigate more farms without experiencing Flash crashes. Many more optimizations coming in the next weeks.
Old May 16 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Update from Raul:

Post-Release Updates - May 16th, 9:10PM

- Significantly reduced container preparation times for all ships based on how many total ships you have dispatched in the last 7 days. See more information in the release post above.

- Released an optimization that will cause the game to consume less memory so you will be able to navigate more farms without experiencing Flash crashes. Many more optimizations coming in the next weeks.
I am excited they found something to help with the massive amounts of memory the FarmTown uses. I surely will be testing it out to the max to see how well it works.

Bad news is NOW my wheel does not zoom in full screen mode. It is irritating because since the problem popped up for others a while back I made a decision NOT to upgrade my Chrome and it has worked flawlessly until a few hours ago. It worked fine at noon today. And I REPEAT: I have NOT updated my Chrome. Still the older version.
Closed Thread