Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 12 2017, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeled2248 View Post
Has the container changes taken effect? I haven't seen any changes. Thought it would take chabge by now
Hi Michaeled,
No it has not been released yet. Please keep watching the first post of this thread and the developers will post in it when they release it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Everyone,

From Rauls Notes >>

Post-Release Updates - May 10th, 6:00PM

Bugfix: The EX tools are not being selected automatically when working as a super neighbor or a hire from the market, instead the 16x16 or 18x18 are being selected.
Wouldn't it be nice if it could automatically select the best tool for the job you are doing. Like if you are working a layer field it would select the EX tool and if not it would select the largest regular tool you have. Before and after this update I found that I when changing the type of field I am working I have to change to the tool that is right for the type of field. Maybe in the next update? Please. thank you
Old May 12 2017, 10:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if it could automatically select the best tool for the job you are doing. Like if you are working a layer field it would select the EX tool and if not it would select the largest regular tool you have. Before and after this update I found that I when changing the type of field I am working I have to change to the tool that is right for the type of field. Maybe in the next update? Please. thank you
Hi Docperk,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where it will be grouped for the developers to see them. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2017, 01:02 PM

When will the new times for the ships be implemented? It will be a real good upgrade. Will you just count ships dispatched even if one ship has been dispatched more than once in the 7 days??
Old May 13 2017, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
When will the new times for the ships be implemented? It will be a real good upgrade. Will you just count ships dispatched even if one ship has been dispatched more than once in the 7 days??
Hi dofford,
Only the developers know when it will be ready and released and they don't give us advanced warning as to when. For your other question all we know is what was posted in the first post of this thread. We will just have to wait until it is released to find out the details.
Old May 13 2017, 05:56 PM

I have bought the new ex tools and now cannot work the farms I am super neighbour to when i go to their farms to work it just freezes and I have to log off
Old May 13 2017, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireneM View Post
I have bought the new ex tools and now cannot work the farms I am super neighbour to when i go to their farms to work it just freezes and I have to log off
Hi EireneM,
Before you go to those farms try unchecking all the show items in your preferences that you are not going to be working on and see if that keeps it from freezing.
Old May 14 2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi EireneM,
Before you go to those farms try unchecking all the show items in your preferences that you are not going to be working on and see if that keeps it from freezing.
Many thanks but I now have to uncheck everything before it lets me move to another farm then re check what I want to do
Old May 14 2017, 09:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to annthewhofan

These tools where it says unlock does this mean i can buy the tool even though not got the one before it. I not saved enough farmcash yet, so can jump ahead? pay 50 farmcash not have to spend loads to get to it? just wondering

Sorry talking about the combine tools

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 14 2017, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annthewhofan View Post
These tools where it says unlock does this mean i can buy the tool even though not got the one before it. I not saved enough farmcash yet, so can jump ahead? pay 50 farmcash not have to spend loads to get to it? just wondering

Sorry talking about the combine tools
Hi Annthewhofan,
No it does not mean you can buy them without buying the one before it. The unlock button will take you back to the the one you need to buy first.
Closed Thread