Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 26 2019, 11:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Tiger - good incentive to buy more facs. But it would have been better if they kept the list to the quoted facs such as mines, mills, semi, fish farming, etc. Those are non-workable, thus more needed. Instead, I get a fac that is an original fac, and no one runs out of anything that is produced by it. Not much fun to bully people into accepting items for free just so I can get my bucket cleaned out. And, why quote with the Brewery? Is there some item in there that many people don't have enough of? Thanks
Hi Jana,

The Brewery is just an example, no specific reason for it other than it meets the criteria for a super facility. I happen to have that one as my super facility. Some of my friends needed some of the beer so readily bought from me or i gave them for free. I've had no problems offering anything for free at market, even sold some for profit. Either way you get free products which is all pure profit. It just depends on who's there, what they want and what they are willing to pay for it. There's no bullying, they can just decline if they are not interested.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.