Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2018, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha1953 View Post
I have a question... on the fuel rule, does this apply to super neighbors? If so, how do i unselect it? thanks
Hi Martha,
It currently only applies to super neighbors in that they use your fuel. Changes for thatmay come soon, but we will have to wait for the developers to work on this. There will be an update here if or when anything changes on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:22 PM

Thanks for the update. It appears that there is a problem when hiring in the market. I usually hire for one or two things at a time rather than all jobs. I hired for flowers. It appeared that I could not then hire someone else for harvest and plow. I guess this is for the time/job extension which is a good idea if someone gets booted. However it is a hassle if popping on quickly to get harvesting sorted. I don't often accept multi-jobs myself. In the end I spotted my worker and rehired for flowers and harvest and plow. Now later and off to the market to try and hire for the rest of the jobs.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:23 PM

Sad to say, I have been playing ft since April 2019 but the last few releases there have been more fc items to coin items. This initial release is already 90fc items with 1 more yet to go, yet if you can complete all the quests in the same period you only get 12, unless there are levels added, that would not cover half of the facilities. I guess I will soon be another player who will soon give up the game.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry's Farm View Post
Thanks for the update. It appears that there is a problem when hiring in the market. I usually hire for one or two things at a time rather than all jobs. I hired for flowers. It appeared that I could not then hire someone else for harvest and plow. I guess this is for the time/job extension which is a good idea if someone gets booted. However it is a hassle if popping on quickly to get harvesting sorted. I don't often accept multi-jobs myself. In the end I spotted my worker and rehired for flowers and harvest and plow. Now later and off to the market to try and hire for the rest of the jobs.
Hi Cherry,
I am not sure why you were not able to hire a second person for different jobs. We will have to test this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 19 2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Mastermouse,
It has been there for a long time, but not called "Global" before. It can show you what you are short of or how much you need to fill for several numbers of days.

thank you very much for the info.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Cherry,
I am not sure why it didn't work for you but we tested this and had no problems. Were you possibly trying to hire for different jobs but on the same farm?

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 19 2018 at 12:10 AM.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Hi Cherry,
I am not sure why you were not able to hire a second person for different jobs. We will have to test this.
Thanks. Several others in the market were saying their sent hires were not working either. I will go back later when I have time and see what is happening.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Hi Cherry,
I am not sure why it didn't work for you but we tested this and had no problems. Were you possible trying to hire for different jobs but on the same farm?
Yes, some of the farms have several items for work so when I hire there is sometimes cross over of different work. It is my habit to hire for trees, check work, ALL farms tree work selected and sent then a separate hire for say, Fishing and Chop, some may be the same farms. So in one visit to the market my usual habit was 4 hires I think, different jobs but yes there would be some cross over on farms.
Old Apr 18 2018, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks. Several others in the market were saying their sent hires were not working either. I will go back later when I have time and see what is happening.
Hi Cherry,
If you are trying to send a hire to someone who has already had one sent before yours then you won't be able to as they do not let new hires load over the top of the one already sent. The worker has 30 seconds to accept or decline. They will not get another hire request until that one expires or they decline.
Old Apr 18 2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Hi Cherry,
If you are trying to send a hire to someone who has already had one sent before yours then you won't be able to as they do not let new hires load over the top of the one already sent. The worker has 30 seconds to accept or decline. They will not get another hire request until that one expires or they decline.
Yes, I am aware of that restriction when hiring, it is great as very annoying when another used to come over the top of a hire you were trying to accept. After my initial hire this morn I sent or tried to send about 10 hires at least for other jobs and none seemed to work, I noticed others saying their hires weren't working either so thought it was worth mentioning in case someone else was having the same problem. I often have to send several hires to get one accepted but farmers weren't replying at all so presumably the hires didn't go through and from the comments in the market others were finding the same.
Closed Thread