Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 09 2018, 11:37 PM

Thanks for releasing the Turkish Restaurant.
Old Apr 09 2018, 11:37 PM

Default Not quite ready for prime time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just posted this:

Post-Release Info - April 9th, 11:40PM

- Released the Turkish Restaurant.
There are a few issues with the Turkish Restaurant.

I've tried to start production in the restaurant, but nothing has loaded after a refresh. Immediately after loading, it does show that items have been loaded. I have not checked to see if ingredients are being consumed or not.

We can request ingredients for items in the Turkish restaurant, but the post shows that we are asking for ingredients to make 0 batches.

Also, the snack factory is not loading the pine nuts for production. It appears that they are being loaded, but are not in production when the farm is refreshed.

I have tried running the memcache cleaner as well as cleaning out my cookies but that has not helped.
Old Apr 09 2018, 11:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post

I've tried to start production in the restaurant, but nothing has loaded after a refresh. Immediately after loading, it does show that items have been loaded. I have not checked to see if ingredients are being consumed or not.

We can request ingredients for items in the Turkish restaurant, but the post shows that we are asking for ingredients to make 0 batches.

Also, the snack factory is not loading the pine nuts for production. It appears that they are being loaded, but are not in production when the farm is refreshed.

I have tried running the memcache cleaner as well as cleaning out my cookies but that has not helped.
Hi penguin,
I have loaded my Turkish restaurant and had no problems with those items not using the pine nuts loading. The 2 items that use pine nuts of course would not load as I don't have those yet.
Also I did ingredient requests for both, the Turkish Pizza which shows as a request for 6 batchs or 60 pizzas and the the Stuffed Mussels for 6 batchs or 12 orders. Neither shows for 0 batches.
And my 2 snack factories are showing 720 batchs pending each with 1 batch ready in 6 more minutes.

Please try clearing the memcache again and then try loading again if they are still not showing as loaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2018, 12:14 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin66 View Post

I don't know about the restaurant as I don't have it yet but I am experiencing the same issue with the snack factory. I load the pine nuts, it appears that they have started but when I reopen facility I have none in production. I have cleared my mem cache, several times.
Old Apr 10 2018, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Hi penguin,
I have loaded my Turkish restaurant and had no problems with those items not using the pine nuts loading. The 2 items that use pine nuts of course would not load as I don't have those yet.
Also I did ingredient requests for both, the Turkish Pizza which shows as a request for 6 batchs or 60 pizzas and the the Stuffed Mussels for 6 batchs or 12 orders. Neither shows for 0 batches.
And my 2 snack factories are showing 720 batchs pending each with 1 batch ready in 6 more minutes.

Please try clearing the memcache again and then try loading again if they are still not showing as loaded.
Thanks for the suggestions Taz. Unfortunately they did not work. I cleared cookies again, cleared the memcache about 5 or 6 times, as well as opening and closing my browser twice. I'm running the most recent version of Chrome on a chrome box. I tried requesting more ingredients and it was still showing a request for 0 items. I did have someone gift me ingredients, but they did not show up. The snack factory shows 100% when I load all facilities but when I re-open my facility manager the snack factory shows 90.6%, which means that none of the pine nuts have been started. The Turkish restaurant shows 75% when I load everything and then goes back to 0% when I re-open the facility manager. I tried loading all the facilities manually as well as using the auto-loaders and it made no difference.

I'll go sleep on it and see if things improve in the morning.
Old Apr 10 2018, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
I don't know about the restaurant as I don't have it yet but I am experiencing the same issue with the snack factory. I load the pine nuts, it appears that they have started but when I reopen facility I have none in production. I have cleared my mem cache, several times.
Hi ButchBowWow & penguin,
What servers are you on?
I am on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w202 and can not duplicate these problems.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2018, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Hi ButchBowWow & penguin,
What servers are you on?
I am on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w202 and can not duplicate these problems.
Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w205
Old Apr 10 2018, 01:00 AM
Account Not Linked

I am having the same problem with the snack factory.
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w205.
I have cleared everything several times and I load it shows it is there, then go back to it, and again it is set to 0.
Old Apr 10 2018, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartnrose View Post
I am having the same problem with the snack factory.
Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w205.
I have cleared everything several times and I load it shows it is there, then go back to it, and again it is set to 0.
I also have this issue with the snack factory and Turkish restaurant, and when requesting ingredients for dishes containing pine nuts, the dialogue box says 0 batches. Chat server F4, farm server w205. Currently using Puffin on iPad Pro

Last edited by Begonia Wildwind; Apr 10 2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old Apr 10 2018, 03:23 AM

Problem with pine nuts in the snack factory for me. I load them, I then re-open the snack factory, and there are no pine nuts being produced... it keeps going back to 0.
Chat Server: F4, Farm Server: w203
Closed Thread