Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
The graphics on the farms look different. The printing part....the chat box printing looks fuzzy and the farm name totals across the top look different too. They aren't as sharp as usual. Like my eyes can't focus on them. My friend says the same thing
I thought it was the browser I was using, or just me... Anyway, I find it consistent across several different browsers, and others see it too, so it's NOT me after all, lol
Old Jun 09 2016, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The graphics on the farms look different. The printing part....the chat box printing looks fuzzy and the farm name totals across the top look different too. They aren't as sharp as usual. Like my eyes can't focus on them. My friend says the same thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
I have been having the same problem. I used the Memcache cleaner but no change. The names on the neighbor bar are fuzzy too. The font on the message box and messages is spidery, thin, light resulting in fuzzy appearance and making things hard to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
I thought it was the browser I was using, or just me... Anyway, I find it consistent across several different browsers, and others see it too, so it's NOT me after all, lol
Hi all,
I don't know if the developers made a change to the text, maybe to be able to get the full fuel, coins, and experience points numbers on the screen, but you can change your default text in your browser to one that is easier to read.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2016, 10:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I thought it was just me also, glad to know I am not alone...
Old Jun 10 2016, 01:53 AM

Im having trouble with the scroll mouse wheel in the menus. When I use the wheel to scroll up or down the menus just close - happens to all of them. The scroll wheel works fine when I am not using it on anything in my farm.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 10 2016, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
i cant plant my farms i keep getting error x025
i have the same problem. I have to refresh every couple minutes. Does anybody have a solution?
Old Jun 10 2016, 05:15 AM

I've noticed since this last update that when I'm in full screen mode rolling the wheel on my mouse when zooming in and out causes a left click to happen the same as if I left clicked the mouse. This only happens in full screen mode when using the chrome browser. It doesn't happen with fire fox. I have tried this on my computer at work also and the same thing happens.
Old Jun 10 2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi all,
I don't know if the developers made a change to the text, maybe to be able to get the full fuel, coins, and experience points numbers on the screen, but you can change your default text in your browser to one that is easier to read.
It's not a matter of reading it...it looks blurry. I will try a different one to see. I just did that and it doesn't help at all.

This morning I have another funny thing going on. When in full screen and using the wheel on the mouse to zoom in, what ever the mouse runs over at that time pops up the window for it.....be it a facility or a tree or a water. It even picked up one of my rivers once like I wanted to move it. Only happens when I use the wheel on the mouse to make it larger. It doesn't happen when I am in full screen but not zooming in on anything.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Jun 10 2016 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Add an answer.
Old Jun 10 2016, 09:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Im having trouble with the scroll mouse wheel in the menus. When I use the wheel to scroll up or down the menus just close - happens to all of them. The scroll wheel works fine when I am not using it on anything in my farm.
Hi maggie29,

Which browser were you using when this happened and were you full screen?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2016, 09:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I've noticed since this last update that when I'm in full screen mode rolling the wheel on my mouse when zooming in and out causes a left click to happen the same as if I left clicked the mouse. This only happens in full screen mode when using the chrome browser. It doesn't happen with fire fox. I have tried this on my computer at work also and the same thing happens.
Quote:
It's not a matter of reading it...it looks blurry. I will try a different one to see. I just did that and it doesn't help at all.

This morning I have another funny thing going on. When in full screen and using the wheel on the mouse to zoom in, what ever the mouse runs over at that time pops up the window for it.....be it a facility or a tree or a water. It even picked up one of my rivers once like I wanted to move it. Only happens when I use the wheel on the mouse to make it larger. It doesn't happen when I am in full screen but not zooming in on anything.
Hi Dr.Dirt and Jean,

For the scrolling issues left clicking>>

Which browser were you using when this happened and can you please try other browsers and see if you get the same results. Let us know which browsers this happens in please

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Dr.Dirt and Jean,

For the scrolling issues left clicking>>

Which browser were you using when this happened and can you please try other browsers and see if you get the same results. Let us know which browsers this happens in please
Just happens with chrome for me. I tried fire fox and it worked fine. Haven't tried with anything else.
Closed Thread