Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2015, 01:07 PM

Thanks for this update, and I'm especially glad the Library will be a coin purchase. I can be as patient as I need to be if SlashKey never, ever becomes like Zynga. I was lured into their games because so many of my friends were playing, but I dislike their methods and philosophy so much that I left and blocked all of them.

Stay golden, Farm Town.
Old Apr 14 2015, 01:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrobards View Post
No reply? Or have I missed it?
Hi there,

No sorry, there is no way currently for Farm Town to separate from Facebook.

For your time out issues please read the first post in the following link . . http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

If after trying those you still have problems, please post in that thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 14 2015, 01:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
I am noticing that I am not getting the amount of crops that I use to before Monday - I am now only getting about a third of what i use to....is this having to do with the dev trying to fix issues and/or preparing for the release of the new facilities - never had this problem during any release
Hi,

Nothing has changed in that area of the game.

Try clearing your FT memcache and see if that clears away any data that may have caused it. Note after clearing that, it may take a little longer for your game to load as all the FT data has to load again from new. To clear your FT memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload.

If you continue to have problems please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594638. If after trying those you continue to have problems please post a reply there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 14 2015, 02:05 PM

Is there an emergency going on with the game??? Raul said, "Facilities will be released tomorrow Tuesday if there are no emergencies.". Just checking. TY!!!!
Old Apr 14 2015, 02:55 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kassie,
Raul added yesterday they were delayed to today. Just keep an eye on the first post and he will announce when they are released.
Thank you for the Info..
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:07 PM

Its every month they do this thing with the new facilities, first they will be coming on so 7 so day, that day comes, then it gets move again, like this month it was supposed to be Monday, then it gets move to Tuesday, now Tuesday is here and nothin yet. I'm very patience with this because I love this game. But lets get the Facilities up first then the other stuff, that is whar I think most the FT farmers would like
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichHotRod View Post
Its every month they do this thing with the new facilities, first they will be coming on so 7 so day, that day comes, then it gets move again, like this month it was supposed to be Monday, then it gets move to Tuesday, now Tuesday is here and nothin yet. I'm very patience with this because I love this game. But lets get the Facilities up first then the other stuff, that is whar I think most the FT farmers would like
I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like trying to please so many people, the way the devs do. I think they do an awesome job and I wouldn't change a thing.
Old Apr 14 2015, 03:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichHotRod View Post
Hi MichHotRod,
When you make plans to release items on a specific day and then problems come up you have to slip the release of those items and fix the problems before going back to working on those. And the gift sending was one that took a while to get fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2015, 04:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encountered until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2015, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Maybe this goes into some kind of commentary thread but I'm going to put here to start with because this is one of the areas where I see a lot of people complaining - over and over and over about the new items that have been or will be released. WE, as players, need to stop and consider the fact that (1) the devs are making this game exciting for us; (2) the devs are constantly having to come up with ideas to make it exciting; (3) the devs don't really know what problems might be encountered until they release the stuff; (4) FB has control over a lot of the areas of the "hidden components" of the game that we don't see or know about until a glitch comes up; (5) instead of complaining about everything that is going wrong (and, I had probs gifting and boosting, too), let's get the devs backs. Last, it is not just the devs that are having to deal with all this stuff, the moderators are also taking a lot of flack for things that is way beyond their control. So, while we love the game and want all these wonderful new things, let's give some thanks to the developers and the moderators for the great jobs they are doing. Each and every one of them is giving 152% in trying to keep us happy and the game flowing. THANK YOU DEVELOPERS, RAUL, AND MODERATORS -- you have kept me entertained and out of the pool halls and bars for all these years - LOL!!
Very well stated! Let's all have a little patience!
Closed Thread