Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 12 2013, 12:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
I'm disappointed that the new animal tools don't harvest the pigs too. Seeing I still have to go into that screen manually to do the pigs, I may as well save my farm cash and do the rest of the sheds manually while I'm there.

I would have considered it if it it had done them all.
I totally agree! I only bother having the supersheds now and thinking back on it, had I realised that I would have to click "Harvest Now" button.. then it gives the notice telling me I have all the turbos to perform this and do I want to, so I click to start it.. it then tells me how much has been harvested so then I click that off.. and then I have to click on the pig pen. That's 4 clicks just to do a Harvest all? I only have 6 sheds all toll.. really hasn't panned out well for me considering the cost of them. Do we need to see the menu that shows us that we have all the turbo tools? Can it be a floating list to show how much as harvested, like it was before the Harvest Now button came in? Other than that... as always.. a great update.. Thanks Raul, dev team and Mods
Old Sep 12 2013, 02:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the Harvest All button is wonderful, if I click on it and on my 2 pig stys ...75 animal barns are harvested!! thanks slashkey..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 12 2013, 07:46 AM

I thank you for bringing us this wonderful Farm Town game....however ,I am unable to open my utility manager..have rebooted and refreshed and cleaned all caches ...hmmmm ??? need to work my facilities
Old Sep 12 2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswhale View Post
I thank you for bringing us this wonderful Farm Town game....however ,I am unable to open my utility manager..have rebooted and refreshed and cleaned all caches ...hmmmm ??? need to work my facilities
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI to clear the game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings,close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.
Old Sep 12 2013, 08:17 AM

I am having trouble this morning and this is the first time that I have had this problem. It is stuck on the loading user page and I have cleared everything that you can clear. It went through one time and I tried to open the facility manager and it said it could not be retrieved then it gave me the connection error so I closed Farmtown out and now it is giving me the loading user page again and it will not go past it.
Old Sep 12 2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I am having trouble this morning and this is the first time that I have had this problem. It is stuck on the loading user page and I have cleared everything that you can clear. It went through one time and I tried to open the facility manager and it said it could not be retrieved then it gave me the connection error so I closed Farmtown out and now it is giving me the loading user page again and it will not go past it.
Hi! I have load your farm without problem. Have you also tried the memchache link to clear the game memory?

You find it in my signature where it says AQUI, when the list of unsettings shows up, close that window and then clear your browser chache and close it. Reopen and try again.
Old Sep 12 2013, 08:32 AM

I have tried that and it did not work. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome and it still does not load. I just now went to my wife's account to see if her farm would load and it does.
Old Sep 12 2013, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I have tried that and it did not work. I have tried it in Firefox and Chrome and it still does not load. I just now went to my wife's account to see if her farm would load and it does.
There are more suggestions in the following thread link. Try those and then if it still will not open please reply in that thread.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2013, 11:03 AM
Account Not Linked

you guys do rock keeping this game interesting, but these new updates are messing with several of us - last night had issues with not being able to see people who I was trying to hire at the Inn, they said they were there, but I couldn't see them - today I can't work friends/neighbors facilities, they won't load....
Old Sep 12 2013, 11:13 AM

Default Harvest All Button

First of all thank you so much for the update - there are some very good things included in it

Someone has asked me a question - and I don't know the answer! When you use the Harvest All button (excellent addition - thanks) does it also harvest the loose animals that you have on your farms?? I would guess that it does, but would like to know for sure. Thank you
Closed Thread