Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 16 2013, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
A good update. Thank you.

My only gripe is the tools you say we can pay coins for , if we want to use them as decorations. And you used the example of the harvester.

My memory is clear enough that I remember *having* to buy the lower rank tools, with Farm Cash, before being able to buy the higher rank one. So, how is this a good thing, that we can pay coins for a tool we were already forced to pay farm cash for in the past? The logic of this totally escapes me, as does the cause for excitement.
I believe you will find that if for some reason you lose or sell a lower tools and then need it if a larger tool comes out then you will be able to replace it for coins instead of having to buy a new one with FC. Also, as soon as you do buy a new tool it will change to a Duplicate from Buy button. That way you will not buy two of the same tool for Farm cash as many have and then needed to ask for their FC back for the second one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 16 2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
A good update. Thank you.

My only gripe is the tools you say we can pay coins for , if we want to use them as decorations. And you used the example of the harvester.

My memory is clear enough that I remember *having* to buy the lower rank tools, with Farm Cash, before being able to buy the higher rank one. So, how is this a good thing, that we can pay coins for a tool we were already forced to pay farm cash for in the past? The logic of this totally escapes me, as does the cause for excitement.

Now, as I said ....this is a *good* update, and I love the blocking of farms we already worked. I have not tried the new search feature, but quite like the concept! I will also be excited to start more facilities now, with the new turbo tools, so thank you for these new things! And the new camera option rocks!! I am in some design groups, and being able to publish and view larger pics, on a white background, is really great!!!! Shows you are not only listening to the producers in the game, but also the decorators.
Hi, I suspect they may have done this so that people with Farm Cash tools, that they need to keep in storage to work on other farms, can purchase a decorative one as well to place on their farms. Keep in mind that the coins duplicates require you to own the Farm Cash tool before you can buy the decorative coin ones.
Old May 16 2013, 10:59 PM

Happy New Release Day Folks All looks good rushing off to play before the Open Reach engineer gets here to install my new super fast fibre optic connection and stops me playing. If he cant get it done today I shall be camping out at my daughters house.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 16 2013, 11:12 PM

the best on my Bday..
tyvm!!
Old May 16 2013, 11:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default thank you

thank you another awesome release...I love the new fade out feature when working facilities.... On my wish list is moving the game icon..please
Now I am off to expand and redo my farms...again you guys rock!
Old May 16 2013, 11:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for recent updates awesome surprise to wake up to this morning
Old May 17 2013, 12:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I believe you will find that if for some reason you lose or sell a lower tools and then need it if a larger tool comes out then you will be able to replace it for coins instead of having to buy a new one with FC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Keep in mind that the coins duplicates require you to own the Farm Cash tool before you can buy the decorative coin ones.
In taz's post he mentions that he believes that if you lose or sell a lower tool then you can maybe replace it with coins, but Tony you mentioned you have to own the FC tool before you can buy the coin one, so does that mean if you sell or lose the tool and no longer have the tool in storage or on a farm that you still have to purchase it with FC or can it be purchased with coins?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 17 2013, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
In taz's post he mentions that he believes that if you lose or sell a lower tool then you can maybe replace it with coins, but Tony you mentioned you have to own the FC tool before you can buy the coin one, so does that mean if you sell or lose the tool and no longer have the tool in storage or on a farm that you still have to purchase it with FC or can it be purchased with coins?
That is still to be determined. We have both interpreted it differently, so waiting on more information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2013, 01:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Turbo Table and Chairs:
Seafood Restaurant
Sushi Restaurant
Pasta Restaurant
Dinner Restaurant
Chinese Restaurant
Soup Restaurant
Ice Cream Shoppe
Gourmet Restaurant
Vegetarian Restaurant
Hibachi Japanese Restaurant
Latin American Restaurant
Thai Restaurant
Mediterranean Restaurant
French Restaurant
Fair Food Building
Spanish Restaurant

Turbo Mixer:
Dairy
Ice Cream Factory
Ink & Pigment Factory
Ceramic Factory
Essential Oils Factory
Metal Mills
Rubber Factory
Pool Bar
Glass Factory
Nutritional Supplies Factory
Electronic Component Factory
Construction Materials Factory
Fodder Factory
Transport Supplies Factory
Thanks so much Chris for giving this information.. makes it much easier for me to customize them in the facs Manager.

Thanks for a great update Devs.. loving it
Old May 17 2013, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hi, as Taz mentioned this is still a bit of a grey area. Personally I would suggest that people don't sell their Farm Cash tools , just in case there is a problem.
Closed Thread