Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2013, 06:42 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=StoneFace;5490194]perhaps you have unloaded your train, and not dispatched it again?[/QUOTE

Thanks StoneFace. The one click function will only work if the trains are dispatched? Never knew that! But I have two other freight trains that are still running? or does the one with the required 10 carriages have to be dispatched? Havent come across this before because I generally always have my trains attached but I just bought the Ultimate one and waiting for it to finish to attach it to the one with over 10 carriages.. oh its so confusing lmao.. thanks again!
Old Mar 24 2013, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Thanks StoneFace. The one click function will only work if the trains are dispatched? Never knew that! But I have two other freight trains that are still running? or does the one with the required 10 carriages have to be dispatched? Havent come across this before because I generally always have my trains attached but I just bought the Ultimate one and waiting for it to finish to attach it to the one with over 10 carriages.. oh its so confusing lmao.. thanks again!
Out of all 4 trains you need to have atleast 10 cars dispatched, it doesn't matter which trains have the cars, just as long as when you do the facilities you have 10 cars dispatched.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Mar 24 2013, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Out of all 4 trains you need to have atleast 10 cars dispatched, it doesn't matter which trains have the cars, just as long as when you do the facilities you have 10 cars dispatched.
Ah ok cool.. lol after all this time playing, you wouldve thought I would know this.. guess I just always kept the train dispatched up until now. Thanks StoneFace and kitt, appreciate ur help and knowledge!
Old Mar 24 2013, 08:56 PM

Thanks Raul!!! Another great release. Love the load all and start all buttons...one more thing to help me cuz I have arthritis. 18th farm rocks!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Mar 24 2013, 10:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to deelar3
Angry Need #18 Farm added - You took my 4000000000 coins

3/24/13 8:33pm I just purched my 18th farm - 4000000000 coins were removed from my account. I reputed my computer & came bacl to the farm - NO FARM #18 was added to my farm??!! I would like my #18 added or the coins returned to my account NOW. Very strange!
Please let me know ASAP

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...&fb_bmpos=10_0

Thank You
Old Mar 25 2013, 12:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelar3 View Post
3/24/13 8:33pm I just purched my 18th farm - 4000000000 coins were removed from my account. I reputed my computer & came bacl to the farm - NO FARM #18 was added to my farm??!! I would like my #18 added or the coins returned to my account NOW. Very strange!
Please let me know ASAP

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...&fb_bmpos=10_0

Thank You
Try clearing your browser cache,close your browser and reopen to load your farm again and look.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2013, 10:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new goodies! Especially Farm 18!!! I have told my husband I am now finished buying land. So I need to come up with new reasons for buying land. I do not think I will ever have enough!!! LOL Thanks Raul and the guys we never see or hear!!! I love the game and how it is going!!!
Old Mar 25 2013, 01:53 PM

My facility manager is not working. The D rank Numbers have not changed since the new updates were put in. Also the funnel is missing & the link above it is not working. Any one else having this problem?
Working my farms & facilities as usual, getting no credit for the facilities in the D. rank.
Old Mar 25 2013, 04:21 PM

Thanks Raul for the great updates, and all who helps to bring to us our great game.

I do not know where to post this, but have sent it in several time, and never have heard anything, so i will post it here in hopes, something can and will be done for the ones with eye sight problems.....

when you go to choose the seeds you want to plant and you can see what is in storage, can that at least be made bolder and of larger print, we can see we have reached our dan degrees by the number..we just need to make it where we can read the amount in storage as it is so hard to read as it is lighter and smaller...please give this consideration for us old timers...

As always you all have always done a fantastic job for us...God Bless

Thank you
Old Mar 25 2013, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Jordon View Post
My facility manager is not working. The D rank Numbers have not changed since the new updates were put in. Also the funnel is missing & the link above it is not working. Any one else having this problem?
Working my farms & facilities as usual, getting no credit for the facilities in the D. rank.
The filters were moved up above the diversification ranks so that there is more room and items will not overlap. The Start All is greyed out because it hasn't been activated with any tools yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread