Closed Thread

Old Sep 19 2016, 08:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Starfruit Problem

I don't know if this is a new release problem .... but I just found it ... Normally I sell ingredients by Non-ingredients (for me) ... Sell All ... This last time it sold my starfruit ... if you click on the starfruit ? it will tell you it is used to make the Sour Fish Soup in the Vietnamese Restaurant ... I did not buy that restaurant ....
It will not tell you it is used to stock the Fruit Stand ..... I was rearranging farms over the weekend and I sold all my star trees because it told me was used to just make the soup .. I was selling off my non used in product trees .... No big deal for me , I just replanted more trees and will be restocked in no time ... but I figure someone needs to fix this before more people accidently sell all their starfruit like I did ...
Old Sep 19 2016, 09:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I don't know if this is a new release problem .... but I just found it ... Normally I sell ingredients by Non-ingredients (for me) ... Sell All ... This last time it sold my starfruit ... if you click on the starfruit ? it will tell you it is used to make the Sour Fish Soup in the Vietnamese Restaurant ... I did not buy that restaurant ....
It will not tell you it is used to stock the Fruit Stand ..... I was rearranging farms over the weekend and I sold all my star trees because it told me was used to just make the soup .. I was selling off my non used in product trees .... No big deal for me , I just replanted more trees and will be restocked in no time ... but I figure someone needs to fix this before more people accidently sell all their starfruit like I did ...
It's that way with other items used as both an ingredient and to stock a facility. Like it used to show the Granola was sold in the Supermarket, but when it became an ingredient, it no longer showed I needed it for my Supermarket. It seems needing an item as an ingredient to make something trumps needing it to stock a facility.
Old Sep 20 2016, 01:18 AM

Why would you want to Block a game whilst posting from it? Do we have a bug?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Sep 20 2016, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Why would you want to Block a game whilst posting from it? Do we have a bug?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Hi Farmwitch,
That pop up comes from Facebook. I am not sure why you would be seeing it that way though. I checked mine and I do not see that extra button to block.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2016, 11:51 AM

Thanks for the update. Can you include a water path similar to the other paths to assist us in developing canals, decorating, larger rivers, runouts etc?
Old Sep 23 2016, 12:19 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXDAW View Post
Thanks for the update. Can you include a water path similar to the other paths to assist us in developing canals, decorating, larger rivers, runouts etc?
Hi JAXDAW,

Please place your idea in the suggestions area of the forum where all ideas for the game a re gathered for the developers to see. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is post a reply in an already existing thread that most suits your idea. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 24 2016, 06:35 PM

To the Developers,

The Vietnamese Restaurant is a new facility. Each time a new farm cash facility is released, it immediately comes up in our Quests and Co-Op Quests.
Right now, I have 3 quests requiring the VN Restaurant in my Co-Op Quests.
And, I have already had it in my regular Quests.

Won't you please stop pushing farm cash factories/services on us so relentlessly?
With Highest Regards as I admire you, the Developers and I do love this game.

Thanks!
Barbs
Old Sep 25 2016, 02:49 PM

Smile

TY for all you do

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Sep 26 2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I agree I don't like how the new tree shaker does, all I am doing is clicking more just to get the trees to harvest the big square does take out big chunks but when it comes down to the last few it is real pain in the neck.
I find the flower harvester works better than the tree harvester. The tree harvester is very awkward. It takes me less time to do all the trees with the previous harvester than it does with the new tree harvester
Old Sep 27 2016, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adinar View Post
I find the flower harvester works better than the tree harvester. The tree harvester is very awkward. It takes me less time to do all the trees with the previous harvester than it does with the new tree harvester
It is only a matter of being used to it it is taking me lot less time to do my trees with the new one than the old and same thing for the flowers about 45 clicks to do a whole farm of trees

Last edited by Clohar; Sep 27 2016 at 05:15 PM.
Closed Thread