Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 09 2016, 04:35 PM

Default New Release -- March 9th, 2016

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last info posted on March 31th, 6:10AM.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes: EN ESPAÑOL AQUI//En français ici

1. New St Patrick and Easter items: 6 St Patrick items (released a week ago) and 10 new Easter items.

2. 42 x 42 expansions for farms 21 - 28: 20000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash.

3. 25 New Levels: Top level is now 725.

4. Added the 'Dead Roses Pot' to the Farm Decor category: This is a useful item that experienced designers use regularly to create realistic farms.

5. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Australian Restaurant, Irish Restaurant, Uniform Factory, Summer Gear Factory, Cuban Restaurant, Irrigation Supplies Factory, Windows and Doors Factory, Canadian Restaurant, African Restaurant and Orchard Supplies Factory.

6. Super Storage Tools (35 FC): Red Super Storage Shed duplicate item storage size. Orange Super Storage Shed will make your item storage 4 times as big.

7. Continued the development of the Neighborhood Chains Contest: We spent most of the time on this release developing this feature, we estimate we should be able to release the first version in 1-2 weeks.

This is a weekly contest where 10 Farmtown neighborhoods compete against each other by operating the longest and most productive facility chains. Here are some preliminary rules and concepts:

a) Your neighborhood is just the collection of all your neighbours, that will be your team
b) A neighborhood chain for facility X is the collection of all the facilities X that you own plus the ones that your neighbours own
c) Every week 4 facilities will be selected and 4 neighborhood chains will be automatically created for those facilities in your neighborhood
d) Groups of 10 neighborhoods each will be pre-selected by the game and their members will start competing
e) The winning neighborhood will be the one that earn the most XP points by producing or stocking goods on those 4 neighborhood chains
f) We are still deciding what the rewards will be

We will post more information here in the coming days.

8. New Collard Greens Crop

9. Carwash Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Carwash Supplies

Paste Wax
Applicator Pads
Buffing Pads
Car Wash Mitt
High Pressure Nozzle
Wheel Brush
Windscreen Squeegee
Polisher

10. Mascot Factory (Coins): Produces Mascots

Elmo Mascot
Olympic Mascot
Nemo Mascot
Minion Mascot
Android Mascot
Dog Mascot
Oriental Doll Mascot
Pinocchio Mascot

11. Grandmas Country Kitchen (FC): Produces Southern American Food

Fried Green Tomatoes
Turnip and Greens
Beans and Ham
Chicken Fried Steak
Chicken and Dumplings
Fried Pork Chop
Seafood Gumbo
Bread Pudding

New products in other facilities: Cornbread in the Bakery.

12. Balloon Bust Booth (Coins): Provides Fair Entertainment Services and can be stocked with products from the Mascot Factory, Sports Accessories Factory and from the Toy Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post-Release Updates - March 10th, 1:00AM

- Added Belts and Dans for the Collards Green crop
- Released 10 new Easter items, 2 as Gift, 6 at the top of the Easter section in the Store and 2 at the bottom of the Easter section in the store. The Easter section is located just after the St Patrick section in the Patrick-Easter category in the Store.

Post-Release Updates - March 11th, 3:30PM

- Released the 2 Super Storage Tools

Post-Release Updates - March 16th, 8:30PM

- Fixed some bugs in the Quest Manager window due to the 1 hour time change in the United States.

Post-Release Updates - March 26th, 12:20AM

- 25 New levels released.

Post-Release Updates - March 31th, 6:10AM

- The release of the Neighborhood Chains Contest got delayed, we estimate we will release it as part of the next update next Wednesday.

Last edited by Raul; Mar 31 2016 at 05:14 AM.
Old Mar 09 2016, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2016, 06:29 PM

I bought both of the new storage sheds and they are nowhere to be found. When I revisited the store, it indicates that I didn't buy either one and the orange one shows as "locked" until I buy the red one. I spent $70 FarmCash on these and would like this fixed - please and thank you.
Old Mar 11 2016, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaohlinger View Post
I bought both of the new storage sheds and they are nowhere to be found. When I revisited the store, it indicates that I didn't buy either one and the orange one shows as "locked" until I buy the red one. I spent $70 FarmCash on these and would like this fixed - please and thank you.
Hi jaohlinger,
The sheds are on one of your farms, maybe hidden under or behind something else. Please turn everything except tools in your preferences then search your farms for them. Be sure you put them in storage so they will work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaohlinger View Post
Found them! Thanks so much
Old Mar 25 2016, 07:45 PM

Default New Levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul!
what happend to new levels
Old Mar 25 2016, 08:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
what happend to new levels
Hi ijago,
Only the developers know when they will release them. They do not tell us when they are releasing anything. Times given in the release notes are always tenative.
Old Mar 09 2016, 04:40 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thank you Raul and development team

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 09 2016, 04:40 PM

Thanks so much for this great release for an awesome game !!!! Looking forward to the Neighborhood adventure !!!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Mar 09 2016, 04:52 PM

Thank you Raul and team! Awesome release as usual!
Closed Thread