Go Back   Farm Town > Languages > Other Languages > Dansk

Old Nov 19 2017, 02:15 PM

Wink my request

Har i flere dager hatt problemer med my request.Kan ikke benytte gavene eller velge annen gave. Kan ikke sende gave tilbake til naboer. Har 50 gaver jeg ikke kan bruke. Har forsoekt og skifte browswr til Opera,og oppdatert Flashplayer,men fungerte ikke.er tilbake til Chrome.
Old Nov 19 2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhi59@hotmail.com View Post
Har i flere dager hatt problemer med my request.Kan ikke benytte gavene eller velge annen gave. Kan ikke sende gave tilbake til naboer. Har 50 gaver jeg ikke kan bruke. Har forsoekt og skifte browswr til Opera,og oppdatert Flashplayer,men fungerte ikke.er tilbake til Chrome.
Hei erhi59

Jeg snakker ikke språket ditt så jeg bruker en oversetter, men ikke sikker på at jeg vil kunne hjelpe deg. Mitt problem er at vi har alle instruksjoner på engelsk, og jeg er ikke sikker på om du skal forstå dem.

For problemet med Chrome, følg instruksjonene i den følgende tråden. Jeg ber deg om å først prøve forslaget til det grønne hengelåsen med gården åpen, uansett om du ser meldingen for å oppdatere flash-spilleren.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898

For problemet med gaver, er disse alle instruksjonene, men på engelsk:

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing, then reopen and check if your problem is solved.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt work for you then check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

*Note: If you are using private browsing either through your browser or through your anti-virus program, that will block 3rd party cookies and pop ups. You need to turn this off for when you are in Farm Town, so that those cookies and pop ups can be seen.