Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2014, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
That's a real bummer

farmtown friends or facebook friends?
Facebook friends. They can be Farm Town neighbors too, but only required that they be Facebook friends to see their posts and work them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2014, 11:28 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

dont no if this has anything to do with the update, but i can only get my facility mgr to woek in the expanded mode, when im in regular mode i cant navigate around the farm only in the full view anybody no what is going on?
Old Aug 16 2014, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
dont no if this has anything to do with the update, but i can only get my facility mgr to woek in the expanded mode, when im in regular mode i cant navigate around the farm only in the full view anybody no what is going on?
Try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reopen and check again. If that doesn't work then try clearing your memcache and browser again, closing and reopening again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 16 2014, 11:53 PM

Wow... thought people were posting notes and having a conversation.... Assume the posts that were deleted crossed the line... Kind of like the chatter back and forth in the forum around wishes (like more of certain products)... and the new release (I am already ready for next one in September sigh).... Still trying to recover from losing everything in my crop storage by the gremlins of Farmtown....
Old Aug 17 2014, 02:55 AM

I'm no longer playing this game, my 25FC still has not been refunded to me yet. Lost all interests already even in the Quests. Nothing about this game can really excite me now. Too bad!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Aug 17 2014, 05:05 AM

Smile Let Me Rephrase That,, Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Deanna the developers have never made any claim about balanced or unbalanced. Please do not make statements about what the developers have said or not said. If it is not written in the release by Raul or any other member of Slashkey.
Perhaps it would have been better had I said something like, "I'm sure it never occurred to the developers that introducing a single product that simultaneously more than doubled demand for kaolin clay and required nearly three weeks' output from a single mine would prove a serious challenge for us as players."

Also, Taz, may I direct your attention to just two paragraphs from my post that I think illustrate my true intention, which was to carefully and POLITELY present the case for evaluating the production of kaolin clay:

OK, so rather than just fume and complain,I did the math.
and
Dear Creative, Ingenious Fabulous Developers, I did the math for you. I hope you can see that introduction of the Restroom Supplies Facility, created a serious imbalance in KC supply and demand, one we would all like to see addressed sooner rather than later, please.

As Farm Town grows and becomes both more fun and more complex, it seems inevitable that demand for some basic products may outstrip the ability of even the most ingenious player to meet. As has been well said elsewhere, we all play out own game, and balancing the availability of products is really our own responsibility.

However, sometimes the cumulative effect of new releases is to create a supply/demand situation that needs rethinking. Case in point: More and bigger farms accompanied by more and bigger tools eventually created a demand for fuel that simply couldn't be met. The players presented their case here in the Forum and eventually the developers increased the output from each Oil Pump (and the Refinery as well, I think)

I came to the Forum to present my case and request that the developers consider looking into the issue. I could wish you had at least acknowledged that before chastising me for an unintentional faux pas.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Aug 17 2014, 07:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Perhaps it would have been better had I said something like, "I'm sure it never occurred to the developers that introducing a single product that simultaneously more than doubled demand for kaolin clay and required nearly three weeks' output from a single mine would prove a serious challenge for us as players."

Also, Taz, may I direct your attention to just two paragraphs from my post that I think illustrate my true intention, which was to carefully and POLITELY present the case for evaluating the production of kaolin clay:

OK, so rather than just fume and complain,I did the math.
and
Dear Creative, Ingenious Fabulous Developers, I did the math for you. I hope you can see that introduction of the Restroom Supplies Facility, created a serious imbalance in KC supply and demand, one we would all like to see addressed sooner rather than later, please.

As Farm Town grows and becomes both more fun and more complex, it seems inevitable that demand for some basic products may outstrip the ability of even the most ingenious player to meet. As has been well said elsewhere, we all play out own game, and balancing the availability of products is really our own responsibility.

However, sometimes the cumulative effect of new releases is to create a supply/demand situation that needs rethinking. Case in point: More and bigger farms accompanied by more and bigger tools eventually created a demand for fuel that simply couldn't be met. The players presented their case here in the Forum and eventually the developers increased the output from each Oil Pump (and the Refinery as well, I think)

I came to the Forum to present my case and request that the developers consider looking into the issue. I could wish you had at least acknowledged that before chastising me for an unintentional faux pas.
Hi Deanna,
I do not fault your intent and I wholeheartedly agree with you that the production needs to be increased for the kaolin clay. I apologize for not so stating that in my post. My correction of your statement in no way takes away from your stated case. I mearly wanted to make sure that a mis-statement did not continue.
You have presented the case admirably and I am with you in asking for an increase. Let's hope that Raul and team do consider this.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 17 2014 at 08:30 AM.
Old Aug 17 2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Deanna,
I do not fault your intent and I wholeheartedly agree with you that the production needs to be increased for the kaolin clay. I apologize for not so stating that in my post My correction of your statement in no way takes away from your stated case. I mearly wanted to make sure that a mis-statement did not continue.
You have presented the case admirably and I am with you in asking for an increase. Let's hope that Raul and team do consider this.

WOW, Taz! My jaw is on the ground!!!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 17 2014, 08:45 AM

having trouble loading game and when it does lod get the timeout errors also facilities not loading seems to have gone real slow since last update dont know if its connected

Visit My Farm
Old Aug 17 2014, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
having trouble loading game and when it does lod get the timeout errors also facilities not loading seems to have gone real slow since last update dont know if its connected
Hi TartanLady,
If it was release related I am sure we would have many more posting about it. The only way I can see that it would be release related would be because of the number of people on at the same time which is not unusual when a release happens.
Please try all the suggestions in the first posts of the following threads. If you are still having trouble please post in those threads.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Closed Thread