Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2012, 08:32 AM

I am having major problems all of a sudden. Game is real slow. I get the box telling me to click the green circle or the red to reload. The icon to click to go off line flashes when this happens.

My harvest buddy and I have been doing what we call connected....(when your friend all of a sudden disappears and if you reload the farm they come back) a lot more than normal. I get the above box also a lot the past couple times working with him. I had to shut down my internet last night cause I couldn't get the farm to load.

It took me over 15 minutes to work a friends facs which usually take about 5 tops.

I used to be on WF 4 all the time. Now I pop in on WF 36. I want my WF 4 back. I never had any problems when I had it.

I use chrome and just talked to my internet provider and it's not that. Everything is fine with that.

Had to vent. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Old Aug 30 2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hooked the CRC right up to a Hospital... next to the Nursing Home,... which is next to the B&B

now.... I am ready for farm 16, and while I wait... gotta work more on the ballads, or psycho-mommi and others will put me into that nursing home.

Then I will come nurse you Stoneface Heh Heh Heh

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 30 2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I'm quite surprised that 4 weeks ago today the New Release came out and that this thread has not been closed, I hope everything is ok with the Dev. - Thank You & Happy Farming
See my post earlier in the thread.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=468
Old Aug 30 2012, 09:23 AM

Default ok kool

Oh I see, thank you Molly for clearing things up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Old Aug 30 2012, 10:19 AM

Default Farming is now so slow

Ever since the Farmtown version upgrade on 23-August, I have/am having major problems playing the game. It is now taking me 2 - 3 times longer to work my farms (I used to be able to work all 15 farms in about two hours, now it is taking me over four hours!) The game has slowed considerably - I keep clicking the same field two to three times before it will actually harvest. It appears as though if the avatar is walking, nothing else can be done. The upgrade was supposed to eliminate crashes, not bring the game to a crawl. It has gotten so slow, that I find that I do not have time to work my neighbors farm. HELP!!!
Old Aug 30 2012, 11:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

clean out your drives since the last upgrade things got pretty crappy i had so many contaminated files it was unreal cleared them off and now ft is running like a singer sewing machine
Old Aug 30 2012, 12:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Dont know if this problem is related to the Flash player problems but I am suddenly unable to post any requests for work or bonuses - I get the pop up asking if I want to post - click yes and then nothing at all!

Im using Google Chrome with Flash player 11.3.31.230. I did disable the old Flash plug ins and download the newest one but it was so unbearably slow I went back to this one.

Chrome itself has not updated to the newer version of Flash (11.4???)

I have had no other problems with crashing as others have.

Im on WF8, using Windows 7, on a fast broadband connection.

I just tried the game and posting my Services work in Firefox and it works so it must be a Google Chrome issue.
Check in Chrome and make sure Pop ups are allowed for slashkey.com and L1.slashkey.com. It may have changed after an update from Chrome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Check in Chrome and make sure Pop ups are allowed for slashkey.com and L1.slashkey.com. It may have changed after an update from Chrome.
Where do I find pop-ups? I guess its in the tool icon on the top right somewhere?

Old Aug 30 2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Its OK I found it but it hasnt made any difference - it was set not to allow pop ups - I changed it but I still cant post

Old Aug 30 2012, 12:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Its OK I found it but it hasnt made any difference - it was set not to allow pop ups - I changed it but I still cant post
In that part there should be an "Exceptions" button. Add those 2 sites and set them to allow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread