Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 03 2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
Ummm they can. When visiting there will be two diamond shapes next to the experience points on the left. Click on the right one and it takes you to the second farm.
They can go to both farms if they are neighbors or buddies, but not if they are just people you have hired or visitors that come thru when you go to the market or inn.
Old Dec 03 2009, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshasta View Post
They can go to both farms if they are neighbors or buddies, but not if they are just people you have hired or visitors that come thru when you go to the market or inn.
Talking to people I hire from the market when working on my farm, they can see the diamonds at the top of my first farm but can not on my second farm.

Can always test it out by going to my little farm and see what happens.... lol

Seriously though...would be interested to know how you got on.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 03 2009, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Talking to people I hire from the market when working on my farm, they can see the diamonds at the top of my first farm but can not on my second farm.

Can always test it out by going to my little farm and see what happens.... lol

Seriously though...would be interested to know how you got on.
Very Interesting! I just went to your farm from the link here on the forum. I clicked on the second diamond and it said I was going to my second farm, but I wound up on your second farm.

When I asked someone the other day if they could do that, they said no. Then when I made them my buddy they were able to see the diamonds and go to my second farm.

I wonder why??? Too confusing at this hour of the night!
Old Dec 03 2009, 04:57 AM

Maybe they are still working on this area. Hopefully it will all settle down soon and we all know what is going on.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 03 2009, 06:13 AM
Extraordinary Farmer ( Level 27 )

Farmer Since: Apr 25 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:
Default Once again new release screw-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
This keeps happening EVERY TIME there is a new release with so called updates/improvements. I never get past the 0% loading. I clean the cache, restart, have the current Flash version, etc. etc. It doesn't make sense that you can play one day and then not again the next. Help me! I don't think I'm the only one with this problem and I'm sure others would rather be able to play the game day to day than have a bunch of new stuff they can't even
access or see for that matter.

BTW, if I ever get back on FT, what about all the coins I lost due to being unable to harvest my crops?

Visit Beryl's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by BKD; Dec 04 2009 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Additional question
Old Dec 03 2009, 07:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Can't wait to get my 2nd farm! thanks bunches.
Waiting on the Christmas decorations though.
Old Dec 03 2009, 08:15 AM

this says holiday items coming first of next week, it is now thursday. I am impatient. Any thoughts on when we can expect to start decorating for the holidays? Please and thanks. I love this game!
Old Dec 03 2009, 08:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for working on finding lost XP and coins. It is frustrating when that happens. In the meantime, I'll just wait for my crops to grow. Thanks. Farmtown is fun - but way too addictive.
Old Dec 03 2009, 08:59 AM

You guys are amazing! This release has revitalized the community. My neighbors are coming back! Thanks!
Old Dec 03 2009, 09:13 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by toppop52 View Post
3mil coins for a second farm, level 44? If adding land to your original farm, in a linear format not centralized expansion, which would have let you just scroll side to side to see your whole farm, was beyond the capabilities of the site, then at least offer it at a reasonable price and player level, such as 300k and level 30. Either the second farm is way to expensive or the original upgrades were way too cheap!
Why are people griping about the $3 million for the 2nd farm? Goals people! Keep your eye on the prize! Remember hitting level 36 and buying the mansion for a million? That's a mile stone in Farmtown. The 2nd farm is another. Play and be happy...it's Farmtown money....get rid of your gnome playground, outhouse fortress and waterfall fence then plant more crops.
Closed Thread