Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2014, 02:46 PM

Exclamation Agreed StoneFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Why do I get the feeling that some players want to cut off the supply of income to the devs so that they can get their stuff for "free"
Totally Agreed StoneFace. No one is forcing any of us to buy anything. Farm Town can be played without Farm Cash, just differently. Such a broken record - "on a fixed income". I am also, I just wisely choose to spend a few discretionary $s a month on this game rather than another way.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old May 17 2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
Thanks again for the game improvements. Personally, if I had a wish for you it would be for you to improve the graphics on crops. That is: to make the corn look like corn, other crops to look real, etc. I hate to bring it up, but the old Farmville had great looking crops which I wish we had. However,Farmville didn't have the creativity you have in keeping us interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
i love the update, just a comment tho... the memorial day wreath is almost as big as the chapel i have in front of my cemetary. and its MUCH too big to be put on one of the graves.
I'd really like an improvement in scales. Sure, keep the avatar larger than life, but when a chicken is twice as tall as a barn . . .

However, another great upgrade! THANKS Devs!!
Old May 17 2014, 02:51 PM

I do see that the non ingredients for me option is placing items we have unchecked to run listed to sell.

Hopefully an easy fix.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old May 17 2014, 03:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev M View Post
Is anything being done about the problem with gifting? It used to be sporadic (being able to gift all at once), now it's non-existent! It's very time-consuming to return gifts from those who have gifted us, and totally leaves out the rest of our neighbors and Farm Town players.
Try creating a Facebook friends list for your gifting. You can create a list just for Farm Town and send up to 50 gifts at one time. Instructions on how to create that list are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594410
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2014, 04:01 PM

Okay, now that I'm over the giddiness of farm 22:

The Farm Town Wall Request is a great start. I've bookmarked it and it seems to be pulling posts from FB the way it should. Reasons why I won't make it my first "go to" feed just yet:

1. The posts may be in chronological order, but there are no time stamps on them.
2. There is no "like" button. I have neighbors whose facilities are literally worked out within minutes of their post and this is one of the ways I can tell if visiting will be worth my while.
3. I can not right click on the link button and open the link in another tab. I use this method to help me remember where I have already been for bonuses and ingredients. (Thanks to Taz )
Thank you, thank you, thank you for working on this, however.

The multi-planter WILL be one of the greatest tools ever WHEN it allows us to pull flowers and trees from our storage and our gift box. There are probably some coding issues with irregular numbers of plants, but I'm confident you will work it out. I'd love to see some rounded or "S" patterns. It is definitely an awesome improvement to laying down foliage plant by plant.

We now have Savannah grass and beautiful new trees ... here's to hoping for some lions and tigers and monkeys to go with them. Please consider adding the giraffes from the Mother's Day items to the regular list of animals in the market.

Great job team Farm Town!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old May 17 2014, 04:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Is there anywhere that shows us the patterns of the trees planted using the new tool?
Old May 17 2014, 04:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Raul and Co., as always you guys rock....!!!
Old May 17 2014, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Is there anywhere that shows us the patterns of the trees planted using the new tool?
Yep, just made a post about it in the game guide

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 17 2014, 05:04 PM

Thanks!!
The MultiPlanter is the bomb!! I LOVE IT! The only addition to it would be to be able to plant my flowers and trees from storage too. I am constantly moving my stuff around the farms and to add this would be a boon!!
The new and improved Show FT wall requests, is ok except it still only shows a few of what is on the wall and you can not right click to have your choices open in a new tab. You must keep going back after choosing one. Not very productive. Thanks for the update!!
Old May 17 2014, 05:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Yep, just made a post about it in the game guide
Thanks Rob T I'll look at it right now!
Closed Thread