Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2021, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-E View Post
I cleared my cache and closed/re-opened the browser and those facs all still shows 0%. However, when I open each one individually, they show I can't start anything right now and shows that I do have batches loaded that will be ready in 2-4 hours (depending on the product). So, I'm thinking it might be working, just not reflecting properly in my Facility Manager?
Hi Corn-E,
I have just checked all 5 of your Hobby Supplies Factories and none of them have any production pending.
Please check your computer date and time to make sure they are correct. If those are off then strange things like this can happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Corn-E,
I have just checked all 5 of your Hobby Supplies Factories and none of them have any production pending.
Please check your computer date and time to make sure they are correct. If those are off then strange things like this can happen.
I posted and have been refilling my facs all day. I just checked and they all show at 0%, but each product shows batches in progress and ready in a certain number of hours. When I try to start a batch, it tells me I don't have enough ingredients even though it shows I have more than enough in storage. I checked for every item in this fac (one showed I needed 1 more Nylon Roll and the rest all show I needed 1 more Plastic Granules. Again, my storage amount of each of those show I have excess amounts. So I randomly checked another fac (Chinese Restaurant) and it shows I need 1 more Olive Oil even though it also shows I have almost 3000 in storage. I have also checked the clock on my computer and it is correct. Any other ideas?
Old Apr 25 2021, 08:06 PM

Default Daffodils not showing in inventory

I have several farms with daffodils and just hired someone from the marketplace to harvest for me. When I looked at inventory, it showed only 7 daffodils in the large inventory. This can't be right! I have noticed for a while now that I am always running out of daffodils and African daisies. I harvest for another farmer and should be getting plenty of daffodils from her farm as well, and my inventory does show 5,040 daffodils in the regular inventory. My ID is 1213887694. Please help with this issue. I appreciate your attention to this problem.

Joy Kooistra

Update. I refreshed my game and it now shows 3582 Large daffodils in inventory and 3078 in regular inventory. This doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited by Joykooistra; Apr 25 2021 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Update on inventory
Old Apr 25 2021, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-E View Post
I posted and have been refilling my facs all day. I just checked and they all show at 0%, but each product shows batches in progress and ready in a certain number of hours. When I try to start a batch, it tells me I don't have enough ingredients even though it shows I have more than enough in storage. I checked for every item in this fac (one showed I needed 1 more Nylon Roll and the rest all show I needed 1 more Plastic Granules. Again, my storage amount of each of those show I have excess amounts. So I randomly checked another fac (Chinese Restaurant) and it shows I need 1 more Olive Oil even though it also shows I have almost 3000 in storage. I have also checked the clock on my computer and it is correct. Any other ideas?
Hi Corn-E,
The only other thing I can suggest is to contact Support. I am not sure what is going on with your account. I also checked other facilities on your farms and could see production pending, but when I checked the Hobby Supplies factories they had none.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2021, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykooistra View Post
I have several farms with daffodils and just hired someone from the marketplace to harvest for me. When I looked at inventory, it showed only 7 daffodils in the large inventory. This can't be right! I have noticed for a while now that I am always running out of daffodils and African daisies. I harvest for another farmer and should be getting plenty of daffodils from her farm as well, and my inventory does show 5,040 daffodils in the regular inventory. My ID is 1213887694. Please help with this issue. I appreciate your attention to this problem.

Joy Kooistra
Hi Joy,
I just looked and you have 3,078 regular boxes and 3,582 large boxes of daffodils. When you hire from the market you do not get all large boxes. You get large boxes and regular boxes. If you look directly after them working then your storage may not have updated by the time you looked.
Old Apr 25 2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Corn-E,
The only other thing I can suggest is to contact Support. I am not sure what is going on with your account. I also checked other facilities on your farms and could see production pending, but when I checked the Hobby Supplies factories they had none.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thanks. I actually went ahead and rebooted my PC and uninstalled Adobe Flash just in case that had anything to do with it. When I logged back in, I went straight to the Hobby Supplies Facs and individually started 2 of them. Then I started all of my facs in the Facility Manager and the others did not start any products and when I went to manually do them, it again said I didn't have enough ingredients even though it shows I do. I'll try to find time to contact support this week. Thanks for your help!
Old Apr 25 2021, 11:16 PM

There are 2 bugs on my farm...My Marine research facility on farm 20 does not show up and I cannot load it. Today My quest had me harvest carrots...harvested them 3 times and would not load them into the quest. my # is 1222794450 Thanks a lot.
Old Apr 25 2021, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
There are 2 bugs on my farm...My Marine research facility on farm 20 does not show up and I cannot load it. Today My quest had me harvest carrots...harvested them 3 times and would not load them into the quest. my # is 1222794450 Thanks a lot.
Hi bbbjwilson,
We do not have a facility named Marine research. There is a building called a Marine Research Center, but it is not a facility. Yours is near the far right corner of your farm 20. Try using the search (magnifying glass) in your tool box and search for Marine.
For the quest carrots, did you harvest the carrots yourself on your own farms? If not then they will not count for your quest.
Old Apr 25 2021, 11:53 PM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

USER ID number ( 1847410380 )
Hello, I have an issue with expanding farms from the Realtor Office. It shows me the correct farm and I click on to buy, it cycles to Processing Purchase and that is all it does. There is no further confirmation windows. I wait till it times out and go to my farm and nothing, I don't wait for a timeout but jump back to my farm, and still no expansion.
Old Apr 26 2021, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
USER ID number ( 1847410380 )
Hello, I have an issue with expanding farms from the Realtor Office. It shows me the correct farm and I click on to buy, it cycles to Processing Purchase and that is all it does. There is no further confirmation windows. I wait till it times out and go to my farm and nothing, I don't wait for a timeout but jump back to my farm, and still no expansion.
Hi Sylentiger,
We know about a problem with this and have been testing it. It appears to be something with the time before going to to the realtors to buy, if I understand correctly.
Try restarting your farms and then go to the farm you want to expand and then directly to the realtor to buy the expansion.
Closed Thread