Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2016, 10:19 PM

so mods, i bought the gifting machine that multiplies my gifts x 4, and it was working earlier today. it is not working now. instead of getting 60 eggs total for the 1 gift i just accepted, i got the standard 15. what gives? im sure its being worked on, but please fix this, i paid fc for that thingy! lol thanks!

to add to my previous post, i just ran memcache, and reloaded farm, and accepted 1 fuel tank. looked in my gift box, and its ONLY 1 fuel tank

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 08 2016 at 10:39 PM.
Old Jun 08 2016, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
so mods, i bought the gifting machine that multiplies my gifts x 4, and it was working earlier today. it is not working now. instead of getting 60 eggs total for the 1 gift i just accepted, i got the standard 15. what gives? im sure its being worked on, but please fix this, i paid fc for that thingy! lol thanks!

to add to my previous post, i just ran memcache, and reloaded farm, and accepted 1 fuel tank. looked in my gift box, and its ONLY 1 fuel tank
Hi Jeannine,
I just tried and the same thing happened. They fixed an issue where we were getting multiples for the bonuses and ingredient requests when you were only supposed to get 1 each for those when sent. Apparently they fixed it too good and it stopped the multiple gifts as well. We will contact the developers about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jeannine,
I just tried and the same thing happened. They fixed an issue where we were getting multiples for the bonuses and ingredient requests when you were only supposed to get 1 each for those when sent. Apparently they fixed it too good and it stopped the multiple gifts as well. We will contact the developers about this.
thanks for the update Taz!!
Old Jun 08 2016, 11:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what happened to my friends list, that took years to get, whatever happened , i dont like it,
Old Jun 08 2016, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what happened to my friends list, that took years to get, whatever happened , i dont like it,
Hi beverduster,
"Facebook just confirmed that they introduced a bug recently that do not allow games in Facebook on accounts with lot of friends to retrieve the full list of friends. This is currently affecting all the areas that requires friend interaction like boosting trains, working facilities, adding neighbours, etc for those users. They say they are currently working on a solution."
This was posted in last months release. Still waiting on Facebook to fix the bug, so there is nothing more that Slashkey can do on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2016, 11:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannine_p View Post
thanks for the update Taz!!
Hi jeannine,
Raul just fixed this. I checked and it is working correctly now.
Old Jun 08 2016, 11:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
"Facebook just confirmed that they introduced a bug recently that do not allow games in Facebook on accounts with lot of friends to retrieve the full list of friends. This is currently affecting all the areas that requires friend interaction like boosting trains, working facilities, adding neighbours, etc for those users. They say they are currently working on a solution."
This was posted in last months release. Still waiting on Facebook to fix the bug, so there is nothing more that Slashkey can do on this.

thanks for the quick answer taz
Old Jun 09 2016, 12:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

gosh darn it, lol, that was a lovely bug, getting multiple ingredients and bonus when posting, ROFL,
one thing that is not so nice is that a bonus worker lost around 50 million coins when doing my fish farm.. usual payout is over 85 million coins.. the worker said they only got around 30 million.. and this is a worker who has done my fishing many many times.. and knows what the bonus chest payout is.. hope its just a temporary bug.
Old Jun 09 2016, 06:41 PM

The graphics on the farms look different. The printing part....the chat box printing looks fuzzy and the farm name totals across the top look different too. They aren't as sharp as usual. Like my eyes can't focus on them. My friend says the same thing
Old Jun 09 2016, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
The graphics on the farms look different. The printing part....the chat box printing looks fuzzy and the farm name totals across the top look different too. They aren't as sharp as usual. Like my eyes can't focus on them. My friend says the same thing
I have been having the same problem. I used the Memcache cleaner but no change. The names on the neighbor bar are fuzzy too. The font on the message box and messages is spidery, thin, light resulting in fuzzy appearance and making things hard to read.
Closed Thread