Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 15 2013, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranLu View Post
This is probably a real stupid question but are we suppose to take the animals out of the regular sheds and put them in the super sheds?
That would be the only way you can move them. You cannot have a regular shed and a super shed of the same type on a farm together.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 15 2013, 11:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank yo Taz. Can I still use both those sheds though? I mean if they are on different farms or does that super shed make the regular shed nonuseable?
Old Jun 15 2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Thank yo Taz. Can I still use both those sheds though? I mean if they are on different farms or does that super shed make the regular shed nonuseable?

Yes, you can use the Super Shed and the regular sheds as long as they're not on the same farm

The regular ones still work the same way they always did..the super sheds are just harvestable more often
Old Jun 15 2013, 01:15 PM

I had two shortcuts on the main game panel and they didn't stay there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakers57 View Post
I am forever accidently clicking on that dice thing in error and getting annoyed. Now my combine and facility manager are down there and I am one happy farmer!!
Old Jun 15 2013, 01:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Isn't it about time that we can buy the almond, cinnamon and cocoa trees for coins instead of just by gifting? You did it on the roses, please do it on the trees, thanks....
Old Jun 15 2013, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Yes, you can use the Super Shed and the regular sheds as long as they're not on the same farm

The regular ones still work the same way they always did..the super sheds are just harvestable more often
Thank you so much for this information Chris!
Old Jun 15 2013, 02:03 PM

Just planted the new choppable trees and I have to say I love the way they dont go down to a stump after chopping - still look attractive - thanks.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 15 2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
As long as you have the patience to move all the animals out of the smaller one so you can move it into storage all the sheds still be usable provided they are on separate farms from one another. You are allowed 1 functional meat truck, 1 functioning each type of mine, 1 functioning each and every factory and service AND 1 of each type of animal shed on each farm. After that, if you have 2 of the same thing on any 1 farm, the extras become decoration.

In last month's upgrade they even added a "duplicate" button for getting extra non functional farm cash items. It only appears for farm cash items - and then only (of course) if you already have it.
Old Jun 15 2013, 04:45 PM

like the update..but a little dissappointed about the animal production..chickens don't lay every 12hrs..was likin the fact this game stayed somewhat realistic..had hoped for a feed mill to feed animals to up production wudda been fun...,see now that won't happen..bummer..all in all good update...thanks for all the info on everything else.,..
Old Jun 15 2013, 05:15 PM

Hi, can we please keep this thread on topic, if you have a suggestion for changes to the game , please post in the suggestion section.

Thanks
Closed Thread