Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2015, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Clohar,
Are you trying to hide crops or plowed fields with no crops planted? It does not hide plowed fields.
Thanks very much Daz, didn't realized than the planted crops were disappering and the plowed ones wre still showing as I had only part of the field which was planted. THANKS BUNCHES for your tremendous work you are doing for all of us.
Old Mar 16 2015, 11:52 PM

Hello all,
this morning when I opened the game I had a pop-up window telling me all about the February 14 update!!! Am I having an old version of the game or what? It happens a lot that windows do pop up to tell me about new tools or facilities that came into the game months (yes months) ago. Do I have to do an upgrade somewhere? Help...
Thanks in advance for any help in this!
Old Mar 17 2015, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello all,
this morning when I opened the game I had a pop-up window telling me all about the February 14 update!!! Am I having an old version of the game or what? It happens a lot that windows do pop up to tell me about new tools or facilities that came into the game months (yes months) ago. Do I have to do an upgrade somewhere? Help...
Hi Palmarina,
You do not have an old version of the game. It takes them a while after a release to get the pop up messages changed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2015, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello all,
As Taz pointed out, it takes a while for the pop up messages to be changed out. For a few months now I have gotten them within 2 or 3 days of when the next release has been made. So just ignore the date if you have already come here and read the thread.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 17 2015, 04:09 PM

Hi can you help:
Since the last update it has become impossible to play my farm.. Loading takes forever. It took me ages to harvest a 24 x 24 farm. When I reached the end my crops were this clearing half way along the path..
I have tried reloading; rebooting; clearing Cach; Clearing the Flash player cach; re-installing both browser & Flash Player but nothing seems to work...
Please can you Help!!!!
Old Mar 17 2015, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTown Dave View Post
Hi can you help:
Since the last update it has become impossible to play my farm.. Loading takes forever. It took me ages to harvest a 24 x 24 farm. When I reached the end my crops were this clearing half way along the path..
I have tried reloading; rebooting; clearing Cach; Clearing the Flash player cach; re-installing both browser & Flash Player but nothing seems to work...
Please can you Help!!!!
Hi Dave,
I am sorry you are having this problem. I know you have done some of the items in the following thread link, but there are some you haven't tried that may help.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
If that still doesn't help please post a reply in that thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2015, 06:42 PM

Something weird just started in the last couple hours and I am not certain whether or not it has anything to do with the updates. Suddenly when I reach the end of doing factory work for others and try to close the tab, Opera pops up with a window asking if I really want to "leave this page." The same is also happening if I finish harvesting and plowing and I have not made any changes in the Opera settings!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Mar 17 2015, 06:45 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Devs!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the updates!
Old Mar 17 2015, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Something weird just started in the last couple hours and I am not certain whether or not it has anything to do with the updates. Suddenly when I reach the end of doing factory work for others and try to close the tab, Opera pops up with a window asking if I really want to "leave this page." The same is also happening if I finish harvesting and plowing and I have not made any changes in the Opera settings!
Hi Qivis,
Were you possibly also using the Facebook chat and had something in the line where you type? I see this message in Firefox if I have an incompleted message in my chat, usually because I have hit another key when I clicked on return.
Old Mar 18 2015, 01:18 AM

With 20+ pages of comments, it is impossible to learn how the conversion happens between the (old) 4 spot oak trees and the (new) 1 spot tree. How does this work? Put them (old) in storage and then replant (new)?
Closed Thread