Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
9. Facebook Promo - 15 Farm Cash Free: Users that can't afford to spend real money in the game may have the chance to get 15 Farm Cash for free, Courtesy of Facebook. This is a promo offered by Facebook and we do not have any control on it.

Who decides what user can or can't afford to spend real money? That's a joke.
Facebook controls that offer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:28 PM

Default Farm Cash Economy

I'll be interested to find out how thing fare with the changes to the farm cash. For me this will probably spell the end to me playing the game. Which probably isn't a big deal to them since I haven't spent real cash on the game for over a year now. Personally what I would have like to seen done was just seen things cheapened. $40 in real cash a month to buy all the new additions is really expensive compared to the rest of the gaming world. For example, I pay $99.00 a year ($8.25 a month) to play Lord of the Rings Online and that gives me access to all aspects of the game plus 500 TP (equivalent to farm cash) to spend on cosmetics and such. Long story short IMHO i see the real problem with farm cash to be items being too expensive. I might spend $10.00 a month for all the new add on tools and facilities but not $40.00. I will be anxious to see what happens to the game.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Facebook controls that offer.
Exactly. That was my point. Data mining at it's finest!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:40 PM

i'm prolly gonna step on toes with this but more than multiple accounts what about the ones who have 300 oceans ponds w/boat..etc?..seems to me that should have been stopped long ago..just sayin..
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:44 PM
Account Not Linked

The avatar changes are terrific!!! Speeds up the farming process significantly.

Thank you all for keeping thing growing.
Old Nov 06 2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
It has not been just loading of the other games either. It has been general game play as well. And the loading of crops, trees, and fish when working for other farmers has sped up by quite a bit when using the green tools. In fact, much of the time today the black boxes have popped up and vanished too fast to read them - like the days when we were stuck with just 2 farms and no working facilities. This suggests that it is a problem with Facebook and not Slashkey itself.
You are missing the point. The slowness I speak of is not when working on your farm. Those performance issues in the past were understandable. This update improved performance. Much appreciated. The slowness i'm speaking of occurs after using the big tools (combines and seeders) and moving to the next farm to work. THAT is where the slowness is. It IS a Slashkey issue. It has nothing to do with Facebook.
Old Nov 06 2013, 02:32 PM

Since the update the game keeps timing out.
Old Nov 06 2013, 02:38 PM

Thanks for adding crude oil to the train!
Old Nov 06 2013, 03:05 PM

RAUL!!!!!!!!
How cool is the bank!! Haha. I can't wait to open all my accounts and learn more about it. Can we actually add to our accounts? I'm off to find out. I'll be back when I see what else is new and exciting!! I just had to hop on over and comment on what a cool idea the bank is.
Love the day spa and new restaurant also. I'm a sucker for any eatery. Time to go play with my new toys and plant some more corn!!
New Dan levels too!! You took me by surprise on this one boss!!
Peace!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Nov 06 2013, 03:40 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Blue Recruiter Bar?

Where is this blue recruiter bar located so I can look to see if I am qualified for extra farmcash by facebook? Please be more specific for me, I'm not sure of the location you are referring to. Thank U.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread