Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2019, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
I am EST Taz it was around 4:00 pm.
Hi Hilda jean ellis,
Then I am not sure why it would reset. Did you try clearing the memcache and restarting your farms to see if they came back? Also when you hover over the page symbol for the weeks totals does it show at least how much you have had for the week and how much you have sold so far this week?

Have you tried reloading your facility to make some more to sell?

Unfortunately we do not have any data that we can look at for the super facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2019, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

-yes Taz I ran the cleaner my history and even shut the game down for about a hour..all are still at 0..I had over 17k showing when I hovered over them before it reset ...but nothing showing now in any of it
Old Jan 26 2019, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
-yes Taz I ran the cleaner my history and even shut the game down for about a hour..all are still at 0..I had over 17k showing when I hovered over them before it reset ...but nothing showing now in any of it
Hi Hilda,
I am sorry this happened, but unfortunately there isn't anything we can do for it. The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support about this and see if they can figure out why it happened.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2019, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

I have sent a ticket to support Taz.Thank you for trying to help .have a great evening
Old Jan 26 2019, 06:50 PM

I am having a difficult time connecting with my neighbors it says they are on line but they are not or if they answer my wish to join them we are both not on the farm I have tried to refesh before I ask not sure what else to try thanks for all that you mods do for us
Old Jan 26 2019, 06:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I am having a difficult time connecting with my neighbors it says they are on line but they are not or if they answer my wish to join them we are both not on the farm I have tried to refesh before I ask not sure what else to try thanks for all that you mods do for us
Hi jkmyer,
It may not be that they are not on the farm, but may be that you just can't see them. When that happens try going with them to a different farm. The neighbor bar does not update every time someone opens or closes their farms. The only way to try to see who is currently on line is to restart your farms which will update the neighbor bar.
Old Jan 26 2019, 07:16 PM

hmm thought there was one there in the co-op quests as well .. i see its a green square .. my bad

i do have another question ... if our facility is a "workable by our neighbors" facility .. when our neighbors work our facilities does that speed up production in the super facility as well like it does for the regular facilities?

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 26 2019, 07:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
hmm thought there was one there in the co-op quests as well .. i see its a green square .. my bad

i do have another question ... if our facility is a "workable by our neighbors" facility .. when our neighbors work our facilities does that speed up production in the super facility as well like it does for the regular facilities?
Hi Storm,
The products for the Super Facility are instantaneous, meaning when you refill your facility the super facility products are added right then. The only thing your neighbors working them would do is allow you to refill sooner making more of the super facility products.
Old Jan 26 2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Storm,
The products for the Super Facility are instantaneous, meaning when you refill your facility the super facility products are added right then. The only thing your neighbors working them would do is allow you to refill sooner making more of the super facility products.
ok thats basically what i wanted to know .. if neighbors working my facilities helps the SF in any way thanks

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 26 2019, 08:26 PM

i have a neighbor asking about how the SF will help with completing quests .. does the trading lifeline help with buying products needed to be produced in a factory ( not loaded) if they dont own the factory? he doesnt have all factories and services and gets to the end of the quest to find he doesnt have the facility to complete the quest.

Closed Thread