Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 29 2015, 04:37 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsy! View Post
Got a question about the release note about farms set as private or quest - the quest part. I have been unable to find a place to mark a farm quest - To keep super users from accidentally harvesting I have it marked private. What is the difference in the two and how do you mark the farm quest and private so it shows correctly when the labels are out in the farm manager.
Hi gypsy, in order to be able to make a farm a quest farm, you need at least one of the Animal Shed "harvest all" tools. If you do not have at least one, then you won't have that option on your farms. A "Quest farm" just prevents the animal sheds on that farm, being harvested, when using the "harvest all" tool.

A farm that is marked as "private" prevents any user from going to that farm, ensuring that your Super Neighbours do not also work that farm.

I hope this helps
Old Aug 29 2015, 04:39 AM

Thank you all, it's always great to have new things and better farm info. It has not, however done anything whatsoever to alleviate the massive shortage of oil/plastic granules/ polyester fibre etc. In fact the 2 new factories need even more plastic! MOD EDIT: Removed - Unnecessary
Thanks again for all the goodies.

Last edited by Seraphina Warrior; Aug 29 2015 at 05:02 AM.
Old Aug 29 2015, 05:12 AM

oh ur right i forgot i had bought the 2 facs.. it was quite late for me and i was in a hurry so i could hit the sack...and the coffee had worn off by them
Old Aug 29 2015, 05:13 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

now i cant boost my trains, does anyone know why?
Old Aug 29 2015, 05:35 AM

Great update Thankyou

saving facilities seems to get stuck at 84% for production facilities

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 29 2015, 06:32 AM

thank you for the updates
looking forward to using my coins for the new facilities I can buy
Old Aug 29 2015, 06:51 AM

I appreciate more and more superneighbor improvements but I cannot understand WHY if given the ability to "plow" plots on an unused portion of neighbors fields we were not also given the ability to use a dozer to remove a mislaid plot to get it corrected. Any comments?
Old Aug 29 2015, 06:59 AM

Thanks for the new update Raul!!!! You rock!!!
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I appreciate more and more superneighbor improvements but I cannot understand WHY if given the ability to "plow" plots on an unused portion of neighbors fields we were not also given the ability to use a dozer to remove a mislaid plot to get it corrected. Any comments?
YES!!! I totally agree... its so easy to misplace a plowed plot of land, and then there is no way to delete it unless the farm owner happens to be there at the same time and does it for you... which to my mind kind of defeats the purpose of being able to work on someones farm if they are away for a period of time... hope the devs realize this and come up with a solution.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 29 2015, 07:06 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
just want to clarify something... who pays when I as a super neighbor, buy for instance a tree for my neighbor? Is the owner of the farm supposed to pay as I have noticed the coins actually come off my coin total..not the person whose farm I am adding the tree to... just wondering?
Hi Aussie Rae, When the Cooperative Design, was first announced, it was stated that when a Super Neighbour has the design permission on one of your farms, he/she will be allowed to move, delete coin items and even buy items with THEIR OWN coins to put on your farm (based on the farm owners level).

This means that a Super Neighbour will pay for any items that they choose to buy from the store, and place on the "Farm Owners" farm. This avoids the Farm Owners Coins, being severely depleted, by the Super Neighbour purchasing expensive items etc. If many many items, are required, then to avoid paying for those items, the super Neighbour, would need to ask the "Farm Owner" to purchase those items, in advance.

I hope this helps.
Closed Thread