Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 10 2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellah View Post
Sometimes now facilities on a farm will all produce but it doesn't last. Following are a tally of my facilities and how many are not producing or selling.
Farm 14 6 out of 86 facilities not producing
farm 26 10 out of 77 not producing
farm 37 14 out of 72 not producing
farm farm 38 20 out of 78 facs not producing
farm 39 8 our of 69 facs not producing
farm 20 all 105 clients selling
farm 8 3 out of 98 clients not selling
farm 16 23 out of 99 clients not selling
Hi pbellah

Did you follow the suggestions given in this link?
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6474422

If you did or after following them, the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 10 2021, 07:52 PM

Hi Gang
USER ID number ( 1648159402 )
My Flower Stand on Farm 13 is still not auto-loading.
This is my third Flower Stand, you got the second one working last week.
It fills to 100% manually, and done last.
Thanks for looking into this!
Old Dec 10 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary V Deutschmann Sr View Post
Hi Gang
USER ID number ( 1648159402 )
My Flower Stand on Farm 13 is still not auto-loading.
This is my third Flower Stand, you got the second one working last week.
It fills to 100% manually, and done last.
Thanks for looking into this!
Hi Gary,
You need to find it in your Facility Manager and make sure there is a check in the box for that Flower Stand. You also need to make sure you have enough of the flowers to fill all 3 for 15 days worth.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2021, 10:02 AM

Hi Mary, things went back and forth for awhile but when I finally got everything set up the way you suggested, then all facilities and clients were producing. I clicked on include disabled and updated on all farms but it doesn't stay enabled. Anyway, everything works, thank you for your patience. Happy Holidays, Patti Bellah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi pbellah

Did you follow the suggestions given in this link?
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...22#post6474422

If you did or after following them, the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont receive the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Dec 14 2021, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbellah View Post
Hi Mary, things went back and forth for awhile but when I finally got everything set up the way you suggested, then all facilities and clients were producing. I clicked on include disabled and updated on all farms but it doesn't stay enabled. Anyway, everything works, thank you for your patience. Happy Holidays, Patti Bellah.
You are welcome Patti

The disabled option doesnt stay checked, you have to put a check mark for it in case you want to see if there are disabled products.

Thank you and Happy Holidays for you and yours too
Old Dec 14 2021, 02:53 PM

nearly all of my tree fruits are missing. they are there when I come to my farm from another account, hundreds of thousands of them, but from my own account they are very small. Help please
Old Dec 14 2021, 03:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKStengl View Post
nearly all of my tree fruits are missing. they are there when I come to my farm from another account, hundreds of thousands of them, but from my own account they are very small. Help please
Hi MKStengl,
I am guessing since you can see them from a different account that you are referring to the trees and not the fruits in your storage.
Make sure you have Show Trees checked in your preferences. If that doesn't help them show up, try clearing your browser cache and see if the trees show back up. The game will load slowly the first time after the clearing as it has to download all the graphics again. You can find instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2021, 05:15 PM

The problem is not my trees, but all the numbers in my storage are inaccurate. Most of the tree fruits are missing. I cleared my browser cache, without any resolution to the problem.
Old Dec 14 2021, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKStengl View Post
The problem is not my trees, but all the numbers in my storage are inaccurate. Most of the tree fruits are missing. I cleared my browser cache, without any resolution to the problem.
Hi MKStengl,
You can not see the amounts of fruits in your storage from another account. Even if they go to your farms they can only see their own amounts in storage. The numbers in your storage you are seeing are accurate.
One thing I see is your storage level is up to 92 per cent. The amounts I see of some of the fruits are not low. We do not have any way of sorting what is in your storage to be able to look at all the tree fruits, but the ones I checked are not low amounts. Maybe you have used the ones you say are low down to a lower amount. I am sorry, but we have no way to add any items in your storage.

What do you have the filter in your storage set to?

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 14 2021 at 05:43 PM.
Old Dec 25 2021, 04:46 PM

Default product quanities

farm number - 1381993178

i am having a issue for a while now that i cannot start facilities due to not having sufficient product reserves.

this however is not the case as there are plenty of the needed products

see attachments:

FT stock 1 saying not sufficient stainless steel
FT stock 2 saying tat 23,553 are in stock

please advise as to a solution
thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT stock 1.jpg (58.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg FT stock 2.jpg (49.0 KB, 4 views)

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending