Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 24 2021, 05:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoe View Post
I am hoping one of the Admins can check this out for me.

It tells me that I have max'd my giving of 500 Farm Cash. Could you [please check to see that this is really true?

I will say this.....when I first gave Farm Cash, I had zero knowledge of any limitations. I & others gave back & forth to help when there was a need without any thought at all that this option would not continue.

As an aside, I would really make an appeal to the devs to start2022 fresh in this regard. Those of us who have borne patiently with all of those working for Slashkey over the last year of conversions should now have a thank you in the form of zeroing out the amounts of $FC given in the past. It would really be an appreciated gesture.

Reflecting further, there were times along the way (before 2021) when the system would be down for a couple days or there were issues being delt with, and afterwards, Slashkey sent a certain amount of Farmcash to everyone for their patience. I would suggest that, again, a New Year would be an appropriate time to send out a generous gift of this sort to everyone who hung in there and are still active.

Again.....thanks for checking on my giving status. Thanks too for considering my other points.

Little Joe for Pa & the rest of the boys :-D
Hi LittleJoe,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.

Please provide your Farm Town ID for us to check this out for you.. You can find it at the top of your farms in the banner there.
If you want to make suggestions for changes please post them in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2021, 01:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Here it is...........101113324967410

Thanks Taz!
Old Dec 25 2021, 05:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Here it is...........101113324967410

Thanks Taz!
Hi LittleJoe,

Taz is not available at this time, thank you for your ID.

You've sent 465FC to others at the time of this post, so you won't be able to send anything that takes you over the 500 mark until you have bought enough Farm Cash yourself to meet the criteria to be able to send more.

If you would like the details on how to send more you will find them in the Game Guide Chapter 24 Gift/Gifting, look under sending Farm Cash or sending Farm Cash Items. Here's the link to that chapter: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 25 2021, 06:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Tiger.

I would still like my requests to be considered. I think I can speak for [players and devs alike when I say it has been a long year. Such reward consideration across the board for a one-time reward seems to be reasonable given all the changes in the game.

Also.....I should not have to contact support just to find out how much FC I have given away. While it is all academic for me right now, given that I have sent out 465, I suspect that MANY others do not have an accurate view of how much they have spent....perhaps something like.....

$ 57 (G295) could be what is displayed in the upper left of our farm pages, where 57 would be my current farm cash, and G295 would indicate that I have gifted 295 farm cash.

Thank you for your consideration.
Old Dec 25 2021, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Thanks Tiger.

I would still like my requests to be considered. I think I can speak for [players and devs alike when I say it has been a long year. Such reward consideration across the board for a one-time reward seems to be reasonable given all the changes in the game.

Also.....I should not have to contact support just to find out how much FC I have given away. While it is all academic for me right now, given that I have sent out 465, I suspect that MANY others do not have an accurate view of how much they have spent....perhaps something like.....

$ 57 (G295) could be what is displayed in the upper left of our farm pages, where 57 would be my current farm cash, and G295 would indicate that I have gifted 295 farm cash.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi LittleJoe,

As Taz already mentioned to you, any requests you want to make for the game you need to post in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see them. Here's the link to that area. Please look for a thread with a title that is related to your idea, click on that title, then post in the reply box at the bottom of the page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 26 2021, 04:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Max gifts.......

Can you please tell me how much of my 500 allotted gift-to-give I have left? There is no place I can find that will tell me how much I have already given.

User ID: 4362621140430466

Thanks!
Old Dec 26 2021, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobert View Post
Can you please tell me how much of my 500 allotted gift-to-give I have left? There is no place I can find that will tell me how much I have already given.

User ID: 4362621140430466

Thanks!
Hi JRobert,

I am assuming as you mention 500 you mean you're sending Farm Cash gifts so I have moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

If the game is telling you that you can't send a Farm Cash gift as you have reached your maximum then what you can do is try sending something that cost less than the item that you tried to send at that time.

At the time of this post you have already sent a total of 450 FC in FC gifts to others.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Dec 27 2021, 04:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Cash left to give......

I do not know how much Farm Cash I have given away out of my $FC500 limit. Can you please let me know how much I have given / left to give?

Account #107920280945085

Thank you!
Old Dec 27 2021, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenCartwright View Post
I do not know how much Farm Cash I have given away out of my $FC500 limit. Can you please let me know how much I have given / left to give?

Account #107920280945085

Thank you!
Hi BenCartwright

You have already sent 405 farmcash.

I suggest you to take note about how many farmcash items/gift cards you are sending in case you cant have full information in Account tab under Farmcash Activity log button.
Old Dec 28 2021, 02:55 PM

Default Farm cash

I have been having trouble purchasing farm cash. I've use several methods and nothing is working. Can someone please help me resolve this issue?

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash