Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2015, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
It's very odd but my FT clock is running very slow today. I have 1 day crops that were planted about 6:15am yesterday that still have an hour to go before harvest (it's 8:10am right now) and my Quests still have 7.8 hrs to go and they should be ready in an hour or so. Also just noticed that my small seacoasts aren't ready yet either. Anyone else having that problem.
Hi bjyhey,
Please check your computer's date and time. The game runs off your date and time, so if this is wrong then your crops and other things timing would be off. If you planted a 1 day crop at 6:15 AM yesterday it should have been ready at 2:15 AM today as a Farm Town day is only 20 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
Please check your computer's date and time. The game runs off your date and time, so if this is wrong then your crops and other things timing would be off. If you planted a 1 day crop at 6:15 AM yesterday it should have been ready at 2:15 AM today as a Farm Town day is only 20 hours.
Thanks Taz...checked the time and date and they are correct, Nov 23 and 8:43am at this moment
Old Nov 23 2015, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz...checked the time and date and they are correct, Nov 23 and 8:43am at this moment
Hi bjyhey,
Then the only other thing it could be is that it was off when you planted and started the quest as the date and time are taken from your computer when the items are added to the data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2015, 11:31 AM

Smile

Quote:
Hi bjyhey,
Then the only other thing it could be is that it was off when you planted and started the quest as the date and time are taken from your computer when the items are added to the data.
Unless my computer time has been off since day one I would disagree and I say this because I have been getting my quests every 20 hrs since they started. Today they will be late by hours as well as my ponds and harvests. My time and date have been correct (I have a 1yr old MacBook Air) for as long as I've owned the computer. What else could be going on
Old Nov 23 2015, 02:33 PM

Default Is there a new chat window for FT next to our farms??

Is there a new chat feature to FarmTown? There appears to be people wanting others to add them as friends so they can have more FT neighbors. It appears right next to my farm, in the right column. It is labeled "Live Chat."Is this legit?
Old Nov 23 2015, 02:36 PM

Sorry to keep this going but my Quest said it had 6.9 hrs to go 3 hours ago and I just now checked and it was ready. I checked my Co-Op Quest that I started about 5 hrs ago and it says I have 11.2 hrs until I can open another one. Just doesn't make sense especially since they can be opened every 10 hrs. Something is going on with the timing and my dates and time are jiving with yours here on the forum
Old Nov 23 2015, 02:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Like wise just appeared on right panel as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney_g View Post
Is there a new chat feature to FarmTown? There appears to be people wanting others to add them as friends so they can have more FT neighbors. It appears right next to my farm, in the right column. Is this legit?
Old Nov 23 2015, 02:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney_g View Post
Is there a new chat feature to FarmTown? There appears to be people wanting others to add them as friends so they can have more FT neighbors. It appears right next to my farm, in the right column. It is labeled "Live Chat."Is this legit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Like wise just appeared on right panel as well.
Hi Sydney and Darth Tater,
If it is in the right column it is not coming from Farm Town. That is Facebook territory.
Old Nov 23 2015, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sorry to keep this going but my Quest said it had 6.9 hrs to go 3 hours ago and I just now checked and it was ready. I checked my Co-Op Quest that I started about 5 hrs ago and it says I have 11.2 hrs until I can open another one. Just doesn't make sense especially since they can be opened every 10 hrs. Something is going on with the timing and my dates and time are jiving with yours here on the forum
Hi bjyhey,
The dates and times you see in the forums depends on what time zone you set in your settings here. Doesn't have anything to do with the game. I do not know why your times are not correct if your month, day, year and time are correct on your computer then the times on your crops and quests should be correct.
Edit: According to your data the last co-op quest you opened was started at 10:15:31 AM Eastern time. That means at 20:15 (8:15 PM) eastern tonight you should be able to open a new one.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 23 2015 at 03:02 PM.
Old Nov 23 2015, 03:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Yes it is Facebook as it is on other games as well. Can't believe they would start something like that without notification. People are sharing all kinds on account info in the chat.

Quote:
Hi Sydney and Darth Tater,
If it is in the right column it is not coming from Farm Town. That is Facebook territory.
Closed Thread