Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 19 2019, 07:32 PM

new flowers new flowers new flowers pls!!! not only do I have crops on my farms but I do love to design my farms with lots and lots of flowers because they are the prettiest thing in this game. I wish I could show you a link to my farms so you can see but I don't know how to do that. I would love to see a lilac bush just as a decoration or if you want to use it in the candle facility and maybe there are other facilities that could use lilac flower or scent
Old Jun 21 2019, 11:23 PM

Hi I would really like to see some choices in the background colour eg: black with stars for a night time theme.

Also like the sun and moon, can we have some stars etc.
Old Jun 23 2019, 01:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, first post ever on this forum so I hope I'm replying correctly.

I couldn't find a thread on this suggestion, so here it goes. I suggest Harry Potter items, if that's doable? Now that Im thinking about it, it might be a copyright thing... but I was thinking Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, making batches of butterbeer and pumpkin juice to sell... Even the Weasley's house. Or the Malfoy's castle...
Old Jul 14 2019, 05:35 PM

I still would like a rainbow flag. And a cost reduction for all of them would be great. More might buy them and use them if they weren't 15 fc each. I would get a lot more if they were even 1,000,000 farm coins. Have many places i could use them. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by Eltina Flowers; Jul 14 2019 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Expand on thought on item
Old Jul 16 2019, 11:31 PM

can you add traffic barriers to the store
Old Jul 20 2019, 12:01 AM

Quite honestly, I'm sick and tired of my own avatar getting in the way when I'm working to decorate my farms. I pointed somewhere to tell it to walk over there but my avatar just wouldn't go where I wanted it to go. It just stood there looking stupid! When can farm town let us hide our avatars while we are working to decorate our farms? We should have had this option a long time ago already.