Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by De'A View Post
Hi I to am having a problem with the Farm Stats , for example my oak trees I have 20 trees going across ,the same 20 for each one of my other trees ,but the numbers here are different for all please help.I clicked on ready it says I have 61 small pine ready and 163 oaks ready when no oaks should be ready only a few small pines should be ready.
go to the farm, open the tool box and click on the magnifying glass (have trees unhidden) and type in the name of a tree, and the number planted on the farm will appear briefly across the top of the farm..do this for each type of tree on the farm...I have a word doc. and all items on a farm are listed in it...but yes, the stats are wrong, as I am finding I have more of a tree listed in the Farm Stats than show when using the magnifying glass....it is correct for crops though....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 14 2013, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I just used the Buy multiple in the menu for a tree and keeping the mouse pointer in one location was able to place 5 trees in the same spot. This is how the count gets off from what we think it should be. The only way you will see them is by moving them to another location.
For the ones who have some show back up as ready after you know they have been harvested maybe some that are inadvertently on another layer. Some have seen that with crops where they show back up or a plowed field shows up after planting.
Taz, for the most part, you are correct here. The count is off due to multi-trees on the same x,y lock-point. If Trees are on, then in most cases, all the trees will show but the viewer will put one on top of the others so it becomes not seen if smaller. I have a stack tree farm with an Fruit, Oak, and Pine on each lock-point for half a map. since pine and oak are chop, the dim works and show both oak and pine when chain saw or axe is picked. Once the pine are axed, the oak can be seen and axed and the tool works on the fruit as it was the first down on the grass. This 'First down rule' can be altered if you know how or is able to 'freeze' the load so only the pine or if the pine and oak loads, tool works on oak, and on pine where there are no oaks under them. AS Slashkey learns more on flash, and if they can use a 'load only object' the tool would work on all objects.

Trees and Flowers also tends to get stuck to other objects on the same X,Y lock-point and can disappear when they get stuck to buildings, deco, seasonal objects that are toggled off. The tool Selector (yellow highlight) can not click on item not there in the viewer because the viewer hide the item and is showing buildings over solid tree layers. This is why most love the Dim - w/ hidden selected. They are more apt to get full loads (all the data in the file) when hired or working their own farms.

I have also noticed that it is a load issue (server not sending all the data in the file) when the notes do not open. I find that the notes fail more when the images on your neighbor bar do not load.

The fast click or shaky fingers when using the buy multi is the cause of more then one of the same tree placed in the same x,y lock-point. However, since Z is assigned by FLASH, the x,y,z of each tree is different. The viewer may only show one of the objects but may show say pine, after one has been chopped. The next one may need to be chopped with axe as it is not the first down on the grass.

"Come back crop issue:" With Oats, Hops or Barley, the reason these come back is due not to the file or viewer but due to the properties of the object. The fact that these act differently from the other crops are proof of this. Other crops have 'crop with bar issue' where the bar (0%-100%) are also an object properties issue. Most of these are first generation crops from day one. Yes, these two issues are worst for those pros who offsets and place pods (plots of dirt - fields) on each x,y in a 9x, 3x or other overlaid layout.
And remember, AN OVERLAID LAYOUT CAN STILL BE LAYERED AND GO X DEEP.

Flash has limits. One limit is the total number of objects allowed in the file before the data is sent to trash can. This is counted to be ~35,000. Adobe does not list this in their developer manuals. Same with how many Z axis flash will assign before sending those objects to the trash can. FLASH is like any other CAD program, both controlling the front to back on the viewer, and the grid is an x,y,z grid.
Old Sep 14 2013, 01:02 AM

Additional point.
When we layer the fams, the data is in the file.... and it does show up correctly in the stats. ie: i layered a 3x (3008 pods 24x24) 5 deep, Coffee, Cotton, Quinoa, Ginger, and Sunflowers on 8 farms. The stats shows all 5 crops as they are in the file. Only Sunflower shows on map.
If the stats showed the buildings, we then would see which buildings have been GHOSTED to the farm or ones that have maybe disappeared.
Old Sep 14 2013, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

If when purchasing trees and you hit the same spot as another tree and it layers that tree on another tree than the magnifying glass search should count those trees as the stats do. When using the magnifying glass it shows the correct number of trees, so something is off, either the magnifying glass isn't counting all of the trees or the stats for some reason is off. I don't have trees hidden by other trees either, I have 8x8 blocks and there is space in between each of the block of trees. After harvesting all the trees, one type still showed that I had 1 tree that needed harvested, but when you either dim or hide the trees when you pick up the tool it doesn't show any tree that needs harvested.

EDIT: I tried moving one group of my flowers, it showed that I had 1 extra flower, but when I moved the flowers there was no extra flowers in any of the spots, if there had been 1 extra flower layered with another flower I should have seen it when I moved the flowers, that is what was said in another post and the magnifying glass search says that I have no extra flowers.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 14 2013 at 01:17 AM.
Old Sep 14 2013, 02:09 AM

On my stacked tree farm. ix=2.
Cherry trees are on left side. 12x96 for 1152 total. Magnifying glass gives 1405 and with the hidden selected, it still shows some chokeberries trees. The stats show 1136 growing and 6 ready. I can not harvest the six and can not see them at all, using all methods. stats are wrong but closer 1136+6=1142.

in looking close at them, there are 24 -1 that could be missing in the 12x96 lock-point as the line is not fully showing.

Last edited by Electrox; Sep 14 2013 at 02:14 AM.
Old Sep 14 2013, 04:50 AM

Is one going to be able to continue to redeem Facebook Gift Cards or is this going to be phased out. I hope so because I prefer not using paypal or my credit card.

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 14 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old Sep 14 2013, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
Is one going to be able to continue to redeem Facebook Gift Cards or is this going to be phased out. I hope so because I prefer not using paypal or my credit card.
Hi, from what I have read, Facebook have no plans to phase out Gift Cards.
Old Sep 14 2013, 10:21 AM

the farm stats tool is worthless as it only shows the crops on the farm that is open... I can SEE what's ready there.. you need to have it show what's ready on ALL THE FARMS !!!
Old Sep 14 2013, 10:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
the farm stats tool is worthless as it only shows the crops on the farm that is open... I can SEE what's ready there.. you need to have it show what's ready on ALL THE FARMS !!!
I agree, I put it in the suggestions that it would be nice if the stats showed all of the farms with a drop down menu and on the menu it could show all the farms and next to the farm number have C = crops, T = trees, F = flowers. This way at a glance you would know which farms have what items. It would be nice if they did this for the next release, otherwise as you said, it is useless.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 14 2013, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post

Hi! Raul has stated about your request in the New Release

Copy

Also, if technically possible we might offer in the future premium farm cash tools to extend this statistic retrieval capability to all your farms at once.
Closed Thread