Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 10 2013, 01:18 AM

ohh lalala thanks for the new stuffs and all..
but as i read there is another new item (Nylon Roll) in petrochem... whoahh the production of green barrel in 1 oil refinery is not enough for 1 petrochemical plant to produce in full capacity..
Old Sep 10 2013, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunders storm View Post
ohh lalala thanks for the new stuffs and all..
but as i read there is another new item (Nylon Roll) in petrochem... whoahh the production of green barrel in 1 oil refinery is not enough for 1 petrochemical plant to produce in full capacity..
Yes, so True. It is time for SK to add at least two new oil pumps. one with a derrick to give you 112 crude oil every 7 days (spindle top version in wood) , and a more modern platform, to bring in 224 crude oil in 7 days. we then can add these to each farm. then each farm can produce not just the new amount, but the sum of one of each.... 56+112+224. we then will solve the fossil fuel problem. Each of these new objects would be NON WORKING 7 day objects.
Old Sep 10 2013, 01:50 AM

So disappointed that you once again put off the Turbo Tools, Turbo Workbenches, and Turbo mobile utility carts was needed to FINISH THE FACILITIES . Then you had the Harvest all. YOU ALSO HAVE TO ADD THE SEMI TO THE ALL BUTTON. Since the ordering trailer was an object for the normal all button. not sure how you are going to apply it to the Turbo All Button. another month of the normal all buttons for 32 facilities..... and watching flash crash and lag behind all the clicks. Turbo are now required to load without a crash.
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:00 AM

I am struggling with the SORT button.I have cleared all cache and run memcache cleaner abut sadly it hasnt fixed. this means I cannot see what amounts are needed.

Just letting you know..t
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:13 AM
Account Not Linked

There is a problem with the filter in the store for the facilities, once you use the filter like for not owned it works the first time, then if you leave the store and go back in the filter will not work anymore. I have found that if you reload that farm it will work again until you leave the store, so each time you want to go back in you will have to reload that farm. Clearing everything, including the memcache doesn't work already did that before posting. I do like the filter and the filter on the ingredient planner, those are great additions.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:13 AM

On the Turbo Harvest All Tools : was the pigsty left out for a reason.... will it be another turbo tool @45 FC ? Incomplete add and would of made more sense to done workbenches and then split the harvest all to two tools per month. Pigsty just don't fit in with the other tools and adding them to the wool tool ... not sure i want to suggest that.
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi have a problem already bought the 2 new coin factories and clients also the farm 20 and upgraded till it was 18x18 it didnt look like experience points counted, but when i added a few plots that worked and added to my experience could someone please check to see it the experience points did count or not when buying the farm 20 and the new facility and client, I wouldnt have noticed untill the 18x18 upgrade i noticed the last 4 numbers of my experience points was the same as it was before i purchased the last upgrade. Thank you besides that problem great new release
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:41 AM
Account Not Linked

This is another thing I noticed with this last update, there is nothing new only the facility and client and the farm 20, no new items show in my store went through every category nothing showing, I did the mem chache cleared cookies and nothing its still the same. wonder should I wake my wife at 4 am and ask her to check her farmtown to see if her game is ok I think i need some help thanks
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:51 AM

Default Farm Cash via ranks

Will we still earn FT$ as we advance through the ranks like we currently do?
Old Sep 10 2013, 02:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Tanner View Post
This is another thing I noticed with this last update, there is nothing new only the facility and client and the farm 20, no new items show in my store went through every category nothing showing, I did the mem chache cleared cookies and nothing its still the same. wonder should I wake my wife at 4 am and ask her to check her farmtown to see if her game is ok I think i need some help thanks
There is about 60 new items, but they are probably coming with the new levels in 2 to 3 weeks.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread